Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Post

Welcome to my blog! It is still brand new and under construction, but I thought it might be a good idea to have a post up so people will know what to expect.

Primarily this blog will contain true stories (and sometimes poetry relating to those stories) of my sex life. These are stories that I strongly feel would not be published or I would not feel comfortable publishing. This is not because I am ashamed or regret my actions (I rarely regret anything I do), it is more because I understand that publications and publishing houses are not very interested in a man writing about having unprotected sex with other men and women. Some of the subject matter that comes out in these stories are not very mainstream. I like kink, but not everyone does.

My hope is that here, in this blog, I will be able to share these stories and not worry about deeply offending too many people.

There is a second, lesser goal I have for this blog. I hope that by sharing my experiences and encounters I can maybe give other guys an idea of new and exciting things they can do sexually. I'm always up for a little experimenting and I love sharing what I learn from my experiences with others. I love sex and I love making those I'm with feel very good, so I've worked hard to learn just how to do that. Now I want to share it with others and maybe pick up some more pointers along the way.

Thank you for reading. I don't know where this blog will take me, or for how long it will travel, but I hope that it is a fun ride.

Ace

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this blog, Ace! I hope it proves to be fun to write, a great opportunity to expand and refine your writing style(s), a wonderful way to interact with your readers, and (selfishly) a great source of information and entertainment to those of us on the other end of the screen. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm really enjoying writing so far and I definitely enjoy all the comments you guys are leaving me.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete