Saturday, May 21, 2011

Some thanks are in order here...

I don't plan on normally making posts here that aren't related to topics of sex and sexuality, but I have some important people to thank and I want to do it now.

First of all, thanks to all the guys who have read and commented so far. You all rock and I love hearing what you think of my posts. Keep commenting!

Second, a huge thanks to my first 8 followers! Queer Otter, Chris Pack, Gloryhole Fan, Rob the Breeder, JFBreak, raulito5, Yves, and chrisstead33: You have my undying appreciation for supporting my blog in its infancy. I'm going to make sure I keep you guys entertained and horny.

And I have to finish this post with the most important thanks of all: To Rob the Breeder for including me in his Field Trip Saturday post today. Rob has been nothing but sweet and kind to me since I first started talking to him, and I now count him as not only one of the best fucks I've ever had, but one of the best friends too. No amount of thanks will ever cover my appreciation for him. Plus I just love reading his work.

That's all for now. I really hope you all continue to read my blog and I will continue to make it the best it can be.

-Ace

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Ace for the kind words. I like you feel the same way about Rob. Even though i never met him, i know that he is a great, nice, honest and kind man and he is a great friend to me too.
    Can't wait to read more of your post man and you are doing a fine job till now man. Loved every one of your post.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you that i loved the photo on the top of your blog man. It's pretty hot and very tastefull.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great blog, Ace. Excellent writing and hot stories. (Not to mention your captivating header pic.) Glad I found you, and looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yves,

    I'm glad you've liked my blog so far and my picture too. I really hope that you will keep reading and that I can count you as one of my friends now. You're a great support and a really nice guy. Thanks so much.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark,

    Thanks so much! I hope you keep reading and I keep making posts for you to enjoy.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ace, you will have my support and let me tell you that i am addicted to your blog like i'm addicted to Rob's blog. Hope i can count you has my friend too young man.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yves,

    You are definitely one of my friends, you have my word on that. Glad to have you addicted to my writing. I'll be feeding your addiction soon, I promise.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete