Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two Lessons

(This is the last of the blogs I pre-wrote for my trip. Again, I will get to your comments as soon as possible. Enjoy! -Ace)

The second and third time I went to Paul's for sex were basically the same as the first time. I would come in and he would lead me into his bedroom and we would make out, suck, and then he would fuck me. I was really enjoying my time with him. He knew all the right places and ways to touch me and drive me wild.

Looking back on those two visits I also now realize he was testing me, making sure I was not just playing at sex, but was actually interested in expanding my sexuality. He would do this by lightly slapping my ass, not even hard enough to be considered spanking, or by holding my hands behind my back and forcing my head down while he fucked me. I appreciated all his actions and loved his somewhat rough treatment of me.

It was the fourth time I went to his place that I really proved my determination to be a great fuck to him. I was spread out naked on his bed with him between my legs, sucking my balls and rimming me. His hands began to sneak up my torso and rub my nipples gently. I was used to Paul playing with my nipples by now and loved when he touched me there. This time, however, he started pulling harder than usual on my nipples. At first I just felt pain that was offset by the pleasure his mouth was giving me. But soon I began to feel bolts of pleasure shooting from my nipples to my cock.

He lifted himself up along my body, stopping at my chest. He said something like, "Let me show you what I can do for these," befor he sucked one of my nipples hard in his mouth, chewing the flesh around it. He did the same thing to the other nipple, focusing on bringing me constant pain/pleasure.

When he let up, my nipples were throbbing with my heart beat and just the air of the room tingled on the tips. He lay down beside me and said, "Now it is your turn."

I began to tug on his nipples, gentle at first, but with his encouragement I pinched harder and harder. He pulled my head hard, non-verbally indicating I should suck on his nipple. I was a little unsure of what to do, not having put my mouth on a nipple since I was a baby. But with his guidance I was soon biting at the base and flicking my tongue like a pro. I loved it. Eventually his hands returned to my own chest, torturing my nipples while I worshipped his.

Finally, neither of us could hold off much longer. He pushed my legs up on his shoulders and with some spit pushed himself in. While he fucked me he continued pulling on my nipples. I moaned louder the harder he pulled. At this point I was gone completely and had no idea what was too much, but I trusted Paul to look after me.

He picked up the pace of his fucking, ramming me harder than I had ever been fucked before. It hurt, but like with my nipples I was too gone to care. I felt my cum rising up and warned Paul I was gonna come. He pounded me harder and said, "Thats right. Cum for me. Show daddy how much of a nipple pig you are." His dirty talk was all it took to send me over the edge, with him following shortly after.

He stayed in me for a while after, not letting his cum out of my ass. "I knew you would like that," he said to me. "I knew once I taught you how great nipple play feels you'd love it. You like it rough, don't you?" In my post-cum daze I could only nod while his continued fucking kept me in bliss. Before I left that day he gave me a gentle fuck until his dick went soft and fell out of my ass. He pressed the cum that leaked out back in my ass and said, "Keep it safe in you. It is my dna and now it is inside of you."

Normally I think I would have laughed at that, but the way he spoke showed me how important the words were to him. They are words I have heard from many other barebacking men and words I have used myself. It meant that he and I were closer than I ever thought possible. I felt so good knowing an intimate part of him was inside of me. I felt safe.

As I walked home, my nipples and ass throbbed, but I kept the cum inside as long as I could, knowing that Paul would somehow know I had taken his words to heart. Years later he would tell me how proud he was of how I grew into a great man, and I would think back to my first days with Paul, knowing that some part of the seeds that sprouted my manhood were covered in his cum, like a fertilizer. A beautiful thought I have kept with me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

12 comments:

  1. HOT!! I've just started reading your blog and I love it, especially reading about the way you developed sexually, and also about your current experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous 12:07,

    Thank you very much! I'm glad you have enjoyed my stories so far. I hope you keep reading.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reading! Can't wait to read more of your blog! @gapozathens on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Athens,

    Man, I'm glad to have you as a reader. I really hope you keep reading and enjoying my blog.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nipple play is one sure fire way to get me coming back for more. A lot of my friends don't get it. I guess mine are just hardwired to my dick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greg,

    I know what you mean. My nips are supersensitive, but I've been with guys and girls who just did not like me touching or licking them there. Seems wrong to me that they should be overlooked, but who am I to judge?

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very much agree about the idea of sharing another man's DNA, taking his very essence into your body and your blood stream, either by orally pleasuring him or taking him inside you. When a man cums, he is sharing the gift of his seed -- something as unique as his fingerprints or the color of his eyes -- and that's an incredible gift. Feeling a man erupt inside your throat or your ass is an amazing feeling. I cannot understand men (and more likely women) who gag, choke or spit out seed. That's like rejecting a gift and that doesn't make sense. I'm not saying that you need to hold a boy's head and force your cock into his throat to make him swallow, but one of the first lessons an older man can teach a younger one is that cum shared between two men should be cherished. You learned that lesson young, and well, thanks to Paul. I'm sure you share it, too. --- rjd

    ReplyDelete
  8. RJD,

    I agree with your comment very much. I find that too many people think cum is gross or something to be feared. Or worse, a place where sickness grows and breeds. Our modern society has forgotten that once we viewed a man's sperm as a matter of pride. Every time I swallow a man's cum or take a load in the ass, I know that I am accepting a part of that man into me. And I am thankful to the men who swallow me and take me into their ass. Because my cum IS a gift, not something to be shat out a few minutes later.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god man, that was so hot and love the way you describe everythings he did to you and how he showed you all these things. Yep i can say that you made me boned up pretty good again today. Maybe i'll try to do that the next time that i'll see my friend. Thank you my friend and i can't wait to read tomorrow's blog.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yves,

    Thank you very much for your continued support. I'm always happy to get you hard. I hope you enjoy tomorrow's blog. I'll make it real hot for you.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was definitely my favorite entry yet, Ace. I'm one of those people who doesn't get any satisfaction from nip play whatsoever, but knowing that you were TRAINED to be the stud you are today is insanely hot. Blasted off a huge load (3 shots hit my face...) to the thought of you being trained. Would love to give you a refresher session sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky,

    That is very hot, man. I wish I could have been there so it went in my mouth, not on your body, but I would love to see a facial picture anyway. And I got more training than this, for sure. I'll have more stories later on to tell about everything I've done.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete