Saturday, June 25, 2011

Down and Out: Formspring

Hey everyone! First of all I'd like to thank you all for your kind words of encouragement last week with my posts relating to Rob. I realize that there was a lot of romantic writing and fluttery language all at once with no buffer, but I promise you that next week will be steamy. One of the best parts about my sex life is how I'm able to mix up the steamy sex with the passionate moments of love. It is truly a gift.

Yesterday was somewhat of a bummer for me. Things started out well, but progressed to a fairly bad situation involving finances and my grad school. It isn't panic time or anything, I'm not overly worried. It is just inconvenient and the worst part is it wasn't my fault at all. I like problems that are my fault because I feel comfortable blaming myself and accepting the consequences then trying everything I can to fix it. When things aren't my fault and there was no way I could have prevented it, that's when I get pissed. And I've already yelled at a few people to get things in gear.

The day ended better, I read two poems at a student reading and was told by very prominent writers that my reading was great. Which is something I love to hear from people so talented. Then there was a film festival to attend (being put on by the Colorado University). But about 3/4 of the way through the night's films I had to get out of the stuffy gymnasium where the screening was and get some fresh air away from people. I walked back to my apartment and stayed alone in the room I share in my apartment. While cooling off I figured now would be as good a time as any to make the Formspring post. You guys asked some really great questions. Here are my answers:

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?


When I was very young my father had me convinced I was going to follow his lead and join the Coast Guard. Then I thought I was going to be a paleobotanist (study plant fossils) and later a Marine Biologist specializing in Penguins. And now I'm a writer and a poet. So that turned out about right.


Can you enjoy yourself when the guy you're with has too little experience? And what about when you're with the ladies? Can you get any pleasure, or satisfaction, out of being with inexperienced men and women? Or are they too nervous, rigid, etc?


In my experience, I must admit that I prefer those who have been around the block, so to speak. But I also have to say that I am particularly good with the inexperienced of both the male and female variety. I saw a tweet recently that said, "Virgo cock is the best cherry picker." Frankly I have to agree with that.

I think what makes me good with the less experienced is my attention to the pleasure of my partners. I take care to put people at ease before, during, and after. And while the partner may not be great at pleasing me, I'm also firm enough to make sure that I get my needs met. With both women and men you just need to comfort them and not pressure them into doing anything that they don't want to do. Just like those of us who know what we're doing, newbies will know when they are pushed too far and that's when they get nervous or rigid.

So do I get the same pleasure I get from someone who knows how to push the right buttons? No. But I do get pleasure, and I enjoy being part of a special experience for the person. Great question!



What is something you want to do with another person, and you have never done?


Sling sex. I've never been fucked or fucked a guy in a sling and I really want to. I've been tied up and tied others up, but never used a sling. I would also love a bi orgy where men and women are just going at it together and you don't know who you're fucking at any one time. Would be so hot.



What is your opinion on cybersex?


I have trouble with it because I multitask online and get distracted easily. So I would have to be really into it. I have trouble chatting in general, so I don't think I'm really made for it.

Boxers or Briefs?

Briefs if I have to pick between just those two. I like boxer-briefs too. And less normal undies like jocks and thongs. A lot of guys think thongs are gross or feel bad, but I really like them. They're actually great for athletic ability as many are just as supportive as a jock. I used to wear a dance belt (like what ballet dancers wear under tights) which has a thong back while doing yoga.

I was having sex with a guy who's larger than I've taken. I had to tell him to stop, that I needed to take a break, but then we didn't start again. I'd like to try again, but I'm not sure how to approach him. Being a top, would you be mad? Or forgiving?

I want to first tell you I've been there before, both as a top and a bottom. I think most tops are forgiving if a bottom just can't take them, either because of size or lack of prep or even if they just aren't feeling well. I know I'm more than willing to try a second time with a guy, especially if he seems interested. I'd say, go for it. Make contact and I'm sure he'll respond positively.



You guys actually have asked more questions, but they'll have to wait for another post. And ASK MORE please! I really enjoy answering them and the communication that is growing between us. If you don't want to use Formspring you can always send me an email too. Some of you guys have sent me pics too, which I love. Keep it up, guys.

4 comments:

  1. Ace

    I agree, breaks are totally ok especially if you've been fucking for awhile. I like them as they allow for some intimate conversation as well. And let's face it -- sometimes fucking for a long time can resemble an ab workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace my friend,
    Very interesting questions that people ask you and love your response. Glad that you start putting them on your blog. Glad that you had a little bit of time to relax with the crazy week that you just had.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loki,

    Fucking with me usually is a workout! But seriously, I prefer longer sessions to shorter ones and you just have to take a break if you're going for six hours.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yves,

    Me too. Thanks man.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete