Monday, June 6, 2011

My Ohio Piss Pig

Really quickly I'd like to say that after a long weekend away from the internet at a beach house party, I have finally read your comments and replied to them all. Thank you so much! You guys keep me going.

It took me a while to find a guy in my area of Ohio who I could get into some serious piss play with. And once we found each other we met pretty regularly. This was back in my Sophomore year of college, when I was still dating Niki, but fucking around with guys too. I was starting to make my transition to total top, my last fuck before Rob happening about a month before I met my piss pig. I didn't have a roommate that year, and my dorm was right next to the door, a perfect spot to sneak men in late at night.

My piss pig was in his 40s, he said 39, but I suspect he was older than that. He looked like a business man and had close-cut hair with traces of grey in it. He had a smooth and thin body with some hair on his legs and a full bush. We met on Craigslist when I replied to his add about getting fucked by a young college boy. He had mentioned that he was into water sports, but I had not planned on actually performing with him.

I snuck him in my room late at night, after most other students were drunk or asleep. His ass had been sparkling clean and I slid in easily. I fucked him for a while before I shot deep into him, the both of us groaning into the cinderblocks that separated my room from the outdoors. I remember he didn't cum the first time I fucked him and I had to give him a fairly long blowjob before I was rewarded with a mouthful of cum.

We lay together in my bed, making out, while his hands slowly coaxed my cock back to hardness and I slid back into his hole. I fucked him harder the second time and he begged me for it. This guy was a real pig in many ways. He always wanted more cum from me, his hole could never be filled.

In the early morning hours, we snuck our sweaty, cum-covered selves down the hall to the shared bathroom. Together in one shower we began to clean each-other off, laughing quietly at our sneaky actions. Finally I felt my bladder reaching an exploding point after so much sex and I got an idea.

"You're into water sports, right?" I asked him.

"Oh yes!"

"Well, I need to piss and I can think of no better place than you."

He got on his knees in the shower and I stepped out of the spray. With a grunt I let my piss loose on his chest, moving my stream down to his hardening cock before I moved it back up to his face and open mouth. By the time I finished, he was covered in my piss and swallowing what had gotten in his mouth.

Then it was my turn. I got down on my knees and he had to struggle to get his stream out of his hard cock. He started at my head, soaking my hair and face, before slowly moving down my body. His piss smelled great to me and I loved the warmth of it on me. When he finished I stood and we embraced each other for a long moment before moving back under the shower to wash off.

We were both hard again so I fucked him one last time in the shower before we dried off and went back to my room. I was so happy to have found a man willing to share piss and who's piss I actually enjoyed that I made him promise to keep in touch. He told me that I had been so hot that there was no way he could not come back for more.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ace,
    Another great post my friend. I never tried that but you made it sound so hot. Love the way you describe your encounter with him and what happens that night. You're one sexy beast my friend. Keep up your great writing man and i enjoy it a lot.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm putting myself in his place, thinking about what an amazing turn-on it must have been to go to a college kid's dorm....lurk around a closed door in the darkness.....sneak into a dorm room and know that he was surrounded by other hormone-raging college boys....and get fucked repeatedly by a guy as stunningly beautiful as you are with a cock as magnificent as yours is. And then to go into a shower room in the middle of the night, knowing that other guys could walk in at any moment....kneel submissively in front of you....then spray you with his burning piss......mmmmmmmmm.......what a lucky man you made him.
    ---jonking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yves,

    It is definitely not for everyone, but I think that with the right guy watersports can be a lot of fun. Glad you enjoyed.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jonking,

    I have to say, I had a lot of fun that year sneaking men and women around that dorm after hours. I'm sure that the threat of getting caught just added to his pleasure. It totally worked for me.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. A day late, I realize, but how could I not comment on your first piss entry?? I love how freeing it is--and how, for me, it elevates a scene up a couple notches of hotness. It doesn't matter if it's on or in one hole or the other, but more guys should try it...they would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FP,

    I agree that more guys should give it a go. There's a whole population of men out there who don't even know they love it yet. It really is freeing when both guys really get into it. The guy I wrote about in this post was a total slut for piss. He's the only guy I've been with who liked it that much.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. FP,

    That sounds like a challenge, if I ever heard one. :) I have a feeling that if I ever hooked up with you I'd be SOAKED by the end of the evening, and love every minute of it.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete