Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why I Swallow

I had a totally different post planned for today that was sweet and sentimental, but I'm not actually in that kind of mood right now, so the post will have to wait until I can better write it. I am, however, in a very happy and excited mood, and I'm even more excited to be writing about one of my favorite hobbies: swallowing cum.

As I'm sure most of my readers agree, I don't think people embark on sexual discovery by desiring cum. There's always something that leads up to it. Something that brings us to the moment where we feel that warmth on our tongue, taste that bittersweet, salty flavor, and we do the only thing we can do. We swallow. And we keep swallowing and keep loving every moment of it.

My first taste of cum was not my own. When I was young and first jerking off at the age of 12 (I know, I developed kind of early) I always came. I never experienced a "dry orgasm" or anything like that, I shot the first time I jerked myself to completion. I had looked at the cum and thought about tasting it, but could never actually get myself to do so. As a Virgo, I find that my OCD sometimes prevents me from enjoying something involving what society has determined are my dirtier areas. Once I get over that the first time, however, I never have the hesitancy again. That's why some of my boundaries just need to be forced before I let myself go.

Cum-eating was one of those boundaries. I needed a guide to put the cum where I could do nothing except taste it. This was the second time I ever gave a blow job. My first blowjob was finished off with the man giving me a facial and me refusing to give in to my urge to lick the warm fluid from my face. But my second blow job (given to the same man) was different. He came right into my mouth, shooting first in the front so I could taste it all, but then in the back as well, filling my mouth up, his hand on my head not letting me pull off. I struggled in my mind for a moment, not sure what to do with my mouth full of what I assumed was some gross thing shot from a gross place.

Then my brain quieted enough for me to truly taste and feel the fluid in my mouth. I liked it. I liked the flavor and the texture. I liked moving it around, over the cock still in my mouth. Finally, I knew that I needed to swallow it. I knew that men swallowed cum. I had already had my own cum swallowed before. But this was a benchmark moment for me. This is when I began to learn all that comes from the penis and why we love it so much. Why we worship it with our hands, our mouths, our asses, our women. It is so that we can have this liquid that gives life and holds our DNA right inside. We swallow to take that DNA into ourselves and to make it a part of our own bodies.

Obviously at the time this was a bit much for me to grasp, but I still understood that I loved the cum and I wanted more of it. There was a new drive in me to become a cum-whore, in a way. I began to suck off men I didn't even know. When I learned to get fucked, I always gladly accepted the cum in my ass. When men demanded the use of a condom I felt less fulfilled by the barrier preventing me from connecting with him completely. Even now, when I am more of a top than a bottom, I still enjoy swallowing, and during my time with Rob fucking me, I still loved feeling him shoot within me. As a top I love filling a bottom up, giving them the mixture inside of me. I love knowing I have left my trail in them.

I swallow because I like to feel the reward that comes with knowing I have given a man great pleasure. I swallow because I feel full of other men when I do. I swallow because I like the warmth and (usually) taste of cum. And I swallow because I know it is the best thing I can do for a partner. Every time you swallow, the man gives you a rewarding smile, letting you know that he is made happy by not spitting his gift on the floor. And when I am swallowed, I always give the same smile, before bending down to taste the traces I have left in his mouth.

I swallow because I love it.

14 comments:

  1. Ace,

    I too love to swallow and also began at an early age. Like you on my first few times, I did not have a choice as my head was held firmly in place. The first was a shock and I inhaled some of it, which made me cough for about 10 minutes. The second time, I had warning and was lucky to taste a sweeter flavor of cum and not too salty. Needless to say, I was hooked on that guy for the next few weeks as I drained him dry of multiple loads daily. Orally, I enjoy the load without guilt.

    In a relationship, with a bonafide negative guy, i enjoy taking loads anally. However, I am negative and want to stay that way, so I am very careful and selective when I bottom bareback.

    I am sure that there are a lot of guys like me.

    gr8sctttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8sctttt,

    You are so not alone. I think a lot more guys swallow than don't, regardless of all the negative press telling us to wear condoms when we give blowjobs. And, while I don't sero-sort by any means, I have never bottomed for a guy that wasn't negative. I think that smart barebacking is something that everyone can do, and do safely.

    Thanks for your comment.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace my friend,
    another great post man. Love it when you said that you like it when you give a bj to people and the satisfaction that it makes you feel giving and receiving. I just swallow once until now but going to do that more often soon and also giving my seed to and also receiving some.
    Thank you for letting us know one of your favorite things to do.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ace, what does your cum taste like? Just wondering.....:-)
    ---jonking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yves,

    I really hope you start swallowing more. Honestly, it is really a great experience. Glad you liked my post.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonking,

    Well, I've been sick and on medication recently, so right now my cum tastes kinda different. Not bad enough to spit up, but it is like some dull, bland flavor now. Normally I have a kind of bite that stays in the back of your mouth. At least, that's my experience with my cum.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greet post Ace. I also lime tasting my own. I was fucking a guy Monday and when I pulled out and came, I shot all over his cock and nuts. While I ate my cum off of him, he shot -- it was hot to share that intimacy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loki,

    That sounds really hot. I've actually always wanted to do that with a guy but it has never really worked out the right way. I think it would be so hot to get my cum and another guy's cum all at once though.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. A man's cum contains his essence; his seed is the greatest gift he can share with another man. I'm grateful to the man who told me early on that you never spit out a gift. That doesn't mean that you force your cock down his throat and hold his head til he swallows ... but it's so sexy to see him take it in his mouth, hold it there and let it go down his throat. Then follow up with a kiss. Men swallow; women choke, gag and spit it out. rjd

    ReplyDelete
  10. RJD,

    So true. I've only ever met a few women who were swallowers, and none of them were very happy to do it. Men, however, know how important cum is and most of them swallow it down gladly. Those men who swallow me always get a special look from me. And they always seem so happy to have pleased. It is a wonderful moment.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy to oblige you when you're back in Boston.

    -Gulp-
    BosGuy

    ReplyDelete
  12. BosGuy,

    You got it, so long as I get some of your cum too.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  13. As if you read my heart. I think of a man's load as part of his lifeforce. It has the ability to help create life. It is his essence concentrated. Vitamins, nutrients, DNA. I savor the flavor of Cum (almost always). I will usually hold it in my mouth, even after I've let his cock go, and let it coat the inside of my cheeks, under my tongue, everywhere. I love getting that hint of a taste of Cum an hour later or the burps that taste of Cum. I can suck cock for hours & hours because I love Cum. I love knowing he is now part of me forever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. slaveboy johnny,

    I think in some way we all understand the importance of sperm. There are plenty of straight guys who will eat their own or simply rub it back into their skin instead of wiping it off with a towel. And knowing that importance makes the act of taking the life force into us that more significant.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete