Sunday, July 24, 2011

Formspring and The Orgy that Never Was

First of all, sorry for no post yesterday. The heat drove me to make a sudden trip to New Hampshire where I could stay in a hotel that has the precious air conditioning my current home lacks, but where I could also have some fun. But annoyingly the internet was down Friday night and the people weren't going to be in to fix it until Saturday morning. So nothing got done. I did, however, have a fun day exploring 4000 year old ruins and then going to an amusement park.

To explain the title of this post, I'll have to give a little history of the past week. It all started when I got an email about an orgy for 8pm Sunday the 24th. The idea was that it would be a totally blacked out, bareback party in a hotel room and the idea really turned me (and a few of the guys who were coming that I started emailing with) on a lot. After talking and getting some info, I found out that this guy was none other than the same man who organized the party in Rob Breeder's Two Twenties post from August 25, 2010. I was pretty excited as I had never been to an orgy before. Gangbangs are something I'm an old hat at, having been the bottom in them since I was 14 and I've topped in a bunch too. I guess some of my early bathroom exploits could be considered "bukkakes" too. But while I'm very experienced on the sexual field, I've missed out on orgies.

And it looks like I still have to wait to bust that cherry because I got an email at midnight today, the 24th, the day of the orgy, saying that it had been cancelled. The guys I had been emailing with and I were all pretty much pissed off about that, so we are thinking we might just host our own party and just say, "Fuck you," to the guy who was organizing it. From what Rob posted, it doesn't seem like he has energy for much anyway. But that also means I'm freed up for tonight. Too bad there aren't a ton of bottoms jumping for the chance to take my cum. Which confuses me, because I used to get plenty of play. Oh well, on to the Formsprings!



Twitter is down, everyone! I am freaking out. What are we going to do?!?!?


I read a book and talked with some friends. LOL Wasn't a big deal for me.

Do you like having blood pudding for breakfast?


I have never had blood pudding. But I would like to add that this is not because I worry about the name. It is more because I don't have the means of making my own sausage in my kitchen, and that I suspect it is hard to come by pigs/cows/chickens blood unless you work as a butcher. And you can't really go out and buy blood pudding in America, though I gather that you can in other countries. I would love to try some, some time. I am a big fan of various forms of sausage.

How much masturbation is too much?


I would have to say that when your skin is cracked and bleeding, you've probably done it too much. Realistically, I think that if it is getting in the way of your work and the natural rhythms of your life, then there is a problem.

I am 18-years-old, sexually active & I've become interested in masturbating. I feel that if I am going to be having sex, I should become more familiar with my body. However, the few times that I have masturbated I have not cum. Advice for me?


Well, if you want to learn anything about sex, one of the first things you should learn is that sex is about a lot more than just the orgasm. One of my most memorable sex sessions was four hours long, and by the end of it we were both totally exhausted and neither one of us had cum. But that was ok, we still both were very satisfied with the night and the session, and were both very deeply and emotionally happy. That's what sex is really about. The emotional connection between two people, even if that connection is fleeting and never explored again. So I would say not to worry about not having an orgasm. It will come.

However, if, when you start having sex, you still find that you cannot reach an orgasm, I would ask for advice from your doctor who is better equipped than I am to answer these kinds of questions.

What's the bravest thing you've ever done?


've done a lot of stupid things thinking that they were brave. But I would say that bravest thing I have done was when my raft flipped over on a white water rafting trip and my friend was stuck under it, I went after her and pulled her out, helping to make sure that she was ok and hadn't hit any of the large rocks below us.

Do you believe in reincarnation?


I do, very much. I'm a pagan and the idea of reincarnation fits right in with my personal belief system. Though I would also say that I don't believe that you have to get reincarnated and I don't believe in the idea of souls paying for past misdeeds by being reincarnated in a worse place in their next life. I believe in a clean slate.



Thanks again for the questions! As always, send me more!

4 comments:

  1. Really like your answer to the 18 year old. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you live near any Amish communities with a market, blood pudding is readily available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous 12:44PM,

    Thanks. I've gotten many compliments. I just hope that someone who reads it can be helped by it.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rahinpa,

    I used to live a couple hours from Amish Country in Ohio. I also used to live near a great butcher. Where I live now sadly lacks both those things.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete