Thursday, July 28, 2011

Paul's Field Trip

This entry takes place before the first date Steve and I had. This is part of me catching up with Paul.

When I got to Paul's house he had me drop my school stuff inside but then told me to get in the car. I got in, feeling excited. We had never gone on a trip before. He wouldn't tell me where we were going. Instead he told me that I was to do exactly what he said when we arrived, and that if I did, I would have a great time. I trusted him and kept getting more an more excited the further away from home.

Finally he pulled into a small parking lot near some woods. Directly off the parking lot were a few paths. Paul lead me down one that went way back and was lined with trees and bushes that were still green in the early stages of fall. When we reached a certain part of the trail Paul pulled me off into the woods and took me to a small clearing and had me kneel on the ground near a tree.

"Stay right here and don't move," he said, "I'll be back in a little while."

I stayed where he had left me, kneeling on the ground, for what felt like a really long time. I wasn't worried that he had left me. I had my cell phone with me so that, even if he had left, I wouldn't have trouble getting help. But at the time I knew he was coming back and that I would be very happy when he did.

Paul came back with two men in tow. He presented me to them with a, "There he is," and stepped back. He watched as the two men unzipped their flies and stepped forward. At first I played with both their cocks at the same time, rubbing them all over my face, taking them both in my mouth at the same time. But eventually one of them took over and began to force his cock in my mouth while the other one stood watching. I was enjoying my time being used by the men, with Paul watching from the side and sometimes telling the men to do things like slap my face with their cocks or hold my head down and gag me.

After the two men had traded off on my mouth for a while, Paul pulled me up and had me bend over. He pulled my jeans down roughly and started fucking me while I was sucking on the other guys. He would use his thrusts to force my head down on their cocks. The man who was more aggressive pulled his wet dick out of my mouth and came around the back to watch Paul fuck me. "Oh, man," he said, "You've got to give me a turn on that hole."

Paul pulled out and the man stuck his cock in. Paul resumed his role as an observer while the two men used me. I remember enjoying that moment, the feeling of being just the tool the men were using to get off. I wanted them to get off too. I was a boy who loved cum, and I wanted to take it from these men, if I could. For me anonymous sex wasn't about receiving; it was about taking.

The man fucking me shot his load into my ass and I moaned at the warmth of his cum filling me. Shortly after the man I was sucking off came too. By the time I had finished milking him dry and swallowed all his cum, the other man had retreated back to the path. The second man soon followed. When they were both gone, Paul walked over to me and brushed some of the dirt of my clothes.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

I think my smiling face and the taste of cum still in my mouth was enough to answer the question for me.

"Good. Now it is my turn."

He had me lean against a tree while he pushed his cock back into my hole. While he fucked me he let out a string of dirty phrases, loudly saying, "Yeah, you like that cock. You like getting fucked out here in the open, don't you, boy? You like knowing that anyone could walk by and see us. You like it, don't you?"

To his comments I could only cry a repeated, "Yes," as I held on to the tree. I was getting off on his dirty talk, and he was right, I did like getting fucked outside. It was exhilarating and the feeling of the bark, the cool air, and the forest sounds all added to the great fuck Paul was giving me. He came in me and we both fixed ourselves up and walked back to the path.

On the way back to the path, we passed a man who clearly cruised us. "He's up for some more fun," Paul said, gesturing to me.

"Maybe next time," the guy said. I was a little off-put by the fact that he didn't want to go back into the woods with me. I wondered if there was something wrong with me. I wondered if I wasn't attractive enough for him, or not good enough. It was a creeping doubt I have had most of my life, and it bugged me for the entire car ride home. Paul noticed I was not my usual cheerful self. He offered to stop and get me some food, but I didn't want any. Even having been filled with the cum that earlier I had so craved, I could not be happy.

My mood didn't go away until we got back to his house and he took me into the bedroom and had me strip. He gave me a great blow job that shook the thoughts from my mind. But later on that night I began to focus on the man who had rejected me. I wrote about the experience in my journal and a lot of the entry was filled with the constant question of whether I was good enough or not. I was finally able to rationalize that maybe he had just been waling, not looking for sex. I pushed the thoughts away, lest they ruin my amazing first experience with outdoor sex. But they would come back eventually. They always do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

17 comments:

  1. Very hot ! I love outdoor sex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 'not good enough' thoughts, along with the shitty self image and the lurking shame are a voice in my head which I tried to squelch, or to our run with virtuous activity, but it always comes up. I have concluded it is a part of me -- it speaks up three mornings out of seven -- and so I recognize it, acknowledge its importance, but do to follow it. I remind myself there are the voices left by good men and women who love me, value me -- and for today I will structure what I do to be consistent with the love which I have finally learned to let in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy likes this post very very much. boy has always wanted nearly every aspect of this. Outdoor sex, anonymous sex, being used by multiple men, having boys holes used in a rough forceful way. Having that anticipation, not knowing what will happen but knowing it will be enjoyed. boy has many Similarities to Sir when he was younger, boy finds that very comforting.
    As far as the man saying no, he may have had many reasons for declining. Everyone has their types, no one is everyone's type. Even the most beautiful people will be rejected by someone for some reason.
    Thank you for this blog, and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous 10:34,

    Me too! I never get to have it any more. The places I used to go seem to have less trees/bushes now. I blame rapid expansion for my lack of outside sex.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wharton,

    Sadly I too have learned to see those voices in my head as something that will never go away. And usually I'm able to stay cheerful and ignore what they say. But every so often I listen.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. slaveboy johnny,

    Thanks for your appreciation. It is so interesting to remember a time when I would trust Paul no matter what. It felt so easy. I only have a very small list of people I would trust to leave me in the woods like that. Not sure if I'm jaded, or if people are just less trustworthy.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. might have been the age issue, no matter how hot, jailbait sex isnt for everyone

    Pakistani pussyboi

    ReplyDelete
  8. "The places I used to go seem to have less trees/bushes now."

    Up here in my patch there are lots of places for fucking al fresco. None are cruisy spots so you have to make arrangements or travel together. When are you visiting, again?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pakistani pussyboi,

    Yeah, now I think that might have been the case. But back then I really didn't consider that I was putting these men at risk. In my head, I was a man too.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  10. RedPhillip,

    You know how to contact me. Any time you want to invite me down, I'm sure I can figure something out. ;)

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't amazing how a chance remark can plant such doubts about what was, until then, an incredibly good experience? The man who "rejected" you probably didn't give a second thought to what he said, but that didn't lessen the impact. That's why it's so important, and so good, that you are so loving and caring with your partners who happen to be younger or inexperienced. Nobody wants to feel devalued, even if its unintentional. rjd

    ReplyDelete
  12. RJD,

    I think as far as passing comments go, it wasn't even a bad one. But for some reason I worried over it a lot that night. I think, sadly, that the younger me had too many years of not being good enough with parents to really understand what the rejection meant.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ace my friend,

    That was an amazing post. Very hot and steamy, love the way you describe what happens during thethat encounter, what you did to those men and how they fuck you and what Paul was doing and how he did it to you after that. I was hard the whole time. Tought about being service by two very hot men so maybe that's why i was so horny. Thank you for that great post my sexy friend.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  14. "You know how to contact me."

    Seeing my bet and raising me, huh? OK. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yves,

    As always, I'm glad you enjoyed what I wrote. Love knowing I make you hard.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  16. RedPhillip,

    If I don't raise the stakes, nothing ever happens. You'll find that I'm very good at making things happen.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete