Thursday, August 11, 2011

Returning to Massage Guy Part 2

When we last left our daring hero he was in the middle of cuddling and nearly falling asleep. He had just fucked the man whose arms he was surrounded by and was preparing to start another session of fun sex. Here is the thrilling conclusion to "Returning to Massage Guy."


It started out as just kissing each other while we held each other tight. I don't remember consciously deciding anything, but at some point it stopped being gentle, loving kisses and became something much more powerful and drawn out. We were working each other's mouths open, biting lips, sucking tongues. There was a shift in the way we held each other. It seemed like a sudden change, like we were unexpectedly having sex again, but I'm positive that there had to have been some kind of build up.

Whatever the cause, we were in full passion mode. My hard cock was begging for some attention, but I slid down until I was between his legs and began sucking him off. He grabbed my head as I went all the way down on him and began fucking his way into my throat. As I said in yesterday's post, this man was not thin, and my oral activities quickly turned into a hard fucking of my throat muscles. As much as I knew, even then, that it was probably too much abuse for my mouth, I let him hold me down and face fuck me. A part of me didn't care that he was probably bruising me. There is a part of me that is and always will be a dedicated cocksucker. At that moment that part of me was in control and I was on his cock like white on rice.

When he finally let up I moved back up and said to him, "I'm going to fuck you again." He seemed somewhat worried or nervous but he also lifted his legs up for me. I remembered, however, the pain from the first time we fucked that night and I said to him, "Why don't we try a different position?" I had him get into doggy.


With his ass up and facing me I began to really eat him out, spreading his cheeks to get in deep. I tasted the load of cum I had left in him earlier and felt in on my fingers as I pressed them in. I kissed him with some of my cum and the flavor of his ass on my tongue, telling his to taste the two of us together. When I felt like his ass was ready for more abuse, I started to slide in.



There was just one strange problem I really have never encountered: He simply couldn't line up right with me. He hole was initially up higher than my cock, making the entrance angle bad. I tried to spread his legs to get him to lower down but he immediately arched his back and that just sent his ass back up. So I got off my knees and squatted, fucking his hole from that angle for a while. But due in part to the pain I had already subjected my thighs and hips to that afternoon, I couldn't keep that pace up in that position and I had to pull out and think things through.

Finally, I had him lay flat on the bed and pushed back into his hole. He was tensed up now, probably from being moved around too much. I think the bad angles added to his nerves and made him clench a bit. So I did a trick I actually recalled from my nights with Rob Steed of the Breeder's Journal blog: I spread his legs wide to open the hole, and then squeezed them together to make it tight and give me a good angle to fuck. Finally we were in business. I was able to fuck him relatively hard, and he was able to take my cock with only minimal discomfort. I began my litany of dirty talk again, not stopping until I was cumming in him. Shooting out my second load of the day.

Once again we cuddle after, though this time I was far from falling asleep. We talked about various things, about each other. Our talking was broken only by moments of making out and rolling over each other. As we talked and fooled around, I kept choking back something I wanted to say. I kept wanting to tell him that I had developed feelings for him. I wanted to say that I cared deeply for him, that I may even love him. But I couldn't, there was something stopping me.

This turned out to be a good thing. From our talk I learned that he feels the word "Love" to be very important, indeed. He seems to hold it to the same level as the word "Marriage." We talked about our ideas of open relationships, but he could not get around the thought that you should be totally satisfied by one person. He was brought up that you loved someone and married them and loved only them (a good Catholic boy, I found out). I tried to explain to him that I feel like I can love multiple people at the same time, and that I should be forced to love only one. He responded by asking how I would choose between the people I loved. I have never had my point so missed before in my life. But instead of explaining to him that I feel one should not have to choose, should not be restricted from loving whoever he wanted, I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't expect you to agree with me."

After that we kept talking and eventually started cuddling and kissing again. It was a bump in whatever kind of relationship we have, but one that was quickly smoothed over.

Soon he had me downstairs on his massage table, giving me another great working over. I was in heaven, loving his hands on me, totally proving the idea of Healing Touch. The massage had a happy ending, of course. I didn't fuck him this time because he ass was very sore from before. So instead I got a blow job and then shot my load over him, helping him by licking it off after. We then got up from the massage table and both our stomachs were rumbling loudly. We showered and playfully scrubbed the oils off of each other and dressed for dinner.

While we were waiting to order, he had to jump up from the table rather quickly and run to the bathroom. When he returned he explained that some of my cum had leaked out of his ass and he had needed to put some toilet paper in to stop it from staining his shorts. We both laughed at that for a while and continued laughing the entire meal. When we left I was amazed that it was already 8:30 at night; thirty minutes after I had left the last time I was with him.

When we got back to his place we had sex one last time before cuddling naked on his bed again. The sex had been just a rough as the first time, only without the fucking. He did, however, give me a hickey that I still have three days later. I gave him a few to pay him back.

It was so hard to leave him, but I knew that I had to. I wanted to stay, and he kept asking me to stay the night with him. But he had work the next morning and I had to get my mom's car back to her. There was no way I could stay. So he walked me to my mom's car, neither one of us wanting to stop touching the other. He pressed me to the car and passionately kissed me one last time, coming the closest he had all night to making me say, "I love you." But that conversation earlier stopped me. The fact that he had lived most of his life in long term relationships (first married to two women, then a fourteen year relationship with one man and a four year relationship with another) stopped me. How could I explain to him that I wanted to love him as hard as possible now, knowing that I was leaving soon and we would be cut off, possibly forever? How do you tell that to someone who doesn't want to believe in multiple loves? I want to tell this man I love him, but I didn't want to cause him that pain. I didn't want to make him plan for a relationship we don't have. So I simply waved good-bye and drove away. I'm planning to see him again, but I wonder how I will feel when I do. I worry.

And so I don't end this post on such a down note, here is proof of how thick his cock is. I could hardly talk the next morning.

12 comments:

  1. Ace my friend,

    That was amazing, your writing is getting beter and better each time i read you. You just had another great time with that man and like you said, you're starting to have a lot of feeling for him. Enjoy the great moments you have with him and only you know what will happens. I just hope that everything will get through and i also hope that you keep seing him again even when you will be in your new apartment. Love that post a lot and yes, you gave me another boner my friend.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just forgot to say that he's got a nice ass and a mighty thick cock. i know that i would enjoy that too if i waas at your place my friend.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cocks, yours and his. Sorry I’ve never commented on your luscious header before. Writing about sex can be tricky and you do it well. Not only expressing the feelings of desire and the action, but including those real parts where things don’t line up and legs get cramped. Too much hot action is great but the comedic reality of those kinds of details is what makes this so interesting. I think whatever happens will be a process, if you have the patience to let it play out. You’ve both been honest about your different philosophies and you’ll probably come back to talking more about what each of you expects. You’ve spoken before about the pain of loving (specifically with Rob). Sometimes great beauty brings pain. I think you’re extremely sensitive so you feel things deeply and are susceptible to that sort of ache. You’re aware of it though, and you accept the price. I hope you both get your needs met and emerge from this in as good a way as you can. Who knows? Maybe you’ve made a long-term friend and lover and he may be open to a different sort of relationship going forward. ciel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yves,

    I'm so glad that you enjoy the level of my writing and it's improvement. And I'm glad you enjoyed the post.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciel,

    I like to make my writings on sex a mix of intellectual and erotic descriptions. Of course, some of my encounters are less intellectual than others, but I do my best. And thank you for your compliment. You're right, I do feel things deeply, and I cherish every moment I have to feel them. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic after all.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, totally forgot this. You had said you were working on a post about good blow jobs, which I’d love to read. But you also mentioned in both parts of this story talking dirty to massage guy, and him being a bit shy and not reciping. I was wondering if maybe he doesn’t know how. I realize it would be work, and I’m totally willing to be patient and wait, but would you consider writing a post on dirty talk? I’d be interested in your take on that as well, but no pressure. Just a thought. It’s your blog and you write what you want. ciel

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first read of your blog and throughly enjoyed every hard moment. I read all your posts of massage guy and want to commend you on your writing. hal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciel,

    That's a very good idea. I will try to see about putting together some sort of dirty talk guide. Not sure if it is something you can really learn. I think that you have to want to talk dirty. But I'll give it a shot.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hal,

    Thank you for your compliment. I hope I continue to impress you in the future.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems like talking dirty is an art, like paying attention to your partner. One guy might like mildly degrading talk, where another is more into the sportscaster method of keeping up with the action. I would think you, being intuitive, would pick up on the clues, like you noticed massage guy wasn’t that into it. But also it seems like you’d want to keep it interesting. I’ve only heard boring dirty talk, and I was totally sure yours would be interesting. *g*
    ciel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciel,

    I am going to try my best. My only concern is to not sound too cheese when I do. The thing that makes dirty talk so great is that it is very much about being in the moment, so it may look strange written out in a blog.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a thing born of the moment. Maybe that’s the hook for writing about it. When you feel inspired to say something dirty, you can probably gauge the guy’s reactions, just like you do for the more physical parts, and then carry on from there. I’ve only heard the most uninspired dirty talk: My dick is so hard. Well, good, but after the 20th time you tell me the same thing in one session, it’s not news. I really don’t mean to be snide, but if you’re going to have sex as a recreational event, it seems like you would aspire to make it better and different. If you’re inspired to write it, I’ll read with interest. You can write a disclaimer up front about the cheesy aspect, but I bet others besides me will read with interest.
    ciel

    ReplyDelete