Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gonna Take A Bit Longer Guys

Hey guys, this is just a short, quick post to tell you all that I'm not dead, I'm just having a really stressful time of things right now. I know I promised to be on Twitter as much as possible while I was offline, and I really have, even if it has been practically never. The move has been a rough one for more reasons than one. Yes, moving is usually stressful, but when the person who lived here before you is a giant slob, then a weekend of cleaning is not hard to understand. Also a lot of very sad things have happened while I was moving. For example, on Friday I found out that a man I have known since I was five died of throat cancer at the age of fifty-eight. So sadly I must be away from the blog for a while longer while I get everything sorted out. I truly hope that you all can understand and I am sorry.

-Ace

7 comments:

  1. Take care. We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don’t worry about us, we’ll be here. Worry about you. Sorry for your loss and the roughness of the move. Take care of yourself. ciel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's death, and to know that the move is so stressful. You take care of yourself, and know that your readers' hearts are reaching out in support to you now and always.
    ----with a warm hug, jonking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for you loss! Keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (((HHUUGGSS))) I am thinking of you through your move and the loss of your friend.

    ReplyDelete