Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nipple Rings

Ok, I'm finally getting some of my momentum back. While I'm likely not going to be able to post regularly yet, I will try to write when the clouds part and I have the drive. Once I get out of my funk, I should be able to get back on a regular schedule. For now, here is a post about a topic I love very much: My nipple rings.


I remember how spontaneous it felt when I went to get them. Spontaneous even though I had been thinking about getting them pierced since I knew that was an option. I've always been a lover of nipple play, and I had tugged on nipple rings with my teeth before. Everything I read and saw about them made me want them more, made them seem more erotic and inviting. It got to the point where I couldn't imagine not getting it done. I knew it would hurt, and I knew they would take time to heal, but I also knew I would love the way they look and feel. I just had to do it.

I finally got the nerve to go to the tattoo and piercing parlor when I was staying on campus over Thanksgiving break my Junior year. A friend of mine who lived on the floor below me was staying too, and I grabbed her on my way out, not really knowing if I was actually going to go through with it. I believe I told her that I was just going to see how much it would cost and make sure that the place was clean. Maybe schedule a time if everything seemed like it was going to be safe.

When I got to the shop, however, I knew I was going the whole way. I was in it.

The man at the counter told me that the place was closing in twenty minutes, but that he didn't mind doing me. The rest of the people working there were apparently in the back giving each other tattoos for fun. It had been a slow night.

I explained to him that I wanted to pierce my nipples. He showed me my options for first rings, suggesting full circles because they apparently heal better than the bars I had wanted. He lifted his shirt up, exposing his beautifully tattooed chest to show me his own rings. He told me that it would cost me $45 for the piercing and the stainless steel rings. Back then I didn't have a job (had lost my on campus job the year before when my college decided to cut financial aid options) so I was taken aback by the price for a moment, but decided that I deserved a gift.

"Have you ever gotten a piercing before?" he asked, casually glancing at my ears.

"Not permanently," I said, "I've had needles stuck through me before. Just no rings."

He looked somewhat shocked at that revelation, but he also was impressed that I was going for nipples with my first piercing. "My dad has told me that he will rip out any piercings he sees on me," I explained, "So I've gotta get them done where he can't see. That leaves pretty much three places." He laughed and took me and my friend out back.

He was extremely careful and methodical in everything he did. He cleaned off the table before I got on it. He changed gloves every time he finished something. Everything was clean and neat. I felt very safe as he pulled the needle and ring out of the first bag, getting everything ready for my right nipple.

I was a little nervous as I waited for him to start, but I also was excited to go through it. I was ready. He clamped my nipple tightly, and the sharp pain surprised me a bit. It took longer than I thought to become a dull ache. From years of subjecting my nipples to a lot of pain, I knew I could adjust, but I rarely went from just the air to a hard clamp. My breath caught for a moment.

Then I saw him grab the needle. This is it, I thought, Bring it on. When the needle went in I gripped the side of the table hard and my legs went stiff and shook a bit. But, much to the surprise of me, the piercer, and my friend, I started laughing. As I laughed I realized that the pain was not bad at all, and even when I felt the sharp pain again as he pushed the needle out and the ring through, I was beyond excited.

As evidenced by the erection I was now sporting.

I jumped up under the pretense of checking the piercing in the mirror, but I have little doubt that he saw my cock pressing against from my jeans before I had the chance. The realization that I was that hard came too late. But he didn't say a thing.

When I felt that I had gone down enough to resume, he did the left one. It hurt a bit more, but again it was not anything I couldn't handle. This time I didn't even bother to hide my erection. Not only had I gotten hard again from the pain in my nipples, but I had started leaking pre-cum enough to leave a nice dark spot in my crotch. The exhilaration of the pain and the pleasure I felt with it had brought me very close to an orgasm. I didn't even have time to think about the implications of the fact that four puncture wounds in my chest turned me on. I was too busy listening to all the health tips from the guy and admiring the new accessories I had sticking out of my body.

I can't lie: I thought about paying him more to just go ahead and do my cock with it. But I was able to step back from the piercing euphoria for long enough to just leave. I had felt the same after getting my tattoo the year earlier (I got hard for that too). When it was over I just wanted to get more and more. Body modification had become like an addiction to me in that moment. It isn't a real addiction in that I constantly think about it and perform it on myself, but it can get that way in the moment.

I can't wait for my next piercing and my next tattoo. When I have the money I'm going in for a double job: getting an industrial in my ear and a tattoo on my shoulder at the same time. What can I say? I'm a glutten for punishment.

18 comments:

  1. Good to see you're picking up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an interesting story. I find nipple rings on guys to be very hot looking, but it’s not something I would ever consider doing. It’s fascinating to hear your reactions. Not surprised you got hard. The line between pleasure and pain can be very connected. But also you can get hard at most things, I suspect. It’s a talent to be proud of. ciel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace

    You are brave man and that is so hot that you were erect -- that is some amazing concentration! Welcome back to the fold and whatever has you down, don't worry man, you'll come through his better than ever. Keep up the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin,

    Thanks for your comment. I'm hoping my forward direction doesn't slam into reverse again.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciel,

    I've always blurred the line between pleasure and pain, but that's probably the most pain I've ever had that also brought me pleasure. I've had worse pain, but that just hurt.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loki,

    Thanks, and I hope you're right. I plan to get through this and come out the other side much better.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m sure you were not the first guy to get a stiffy during a piercing that the man had seen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, but it made you hard too. Can't complain about that. Ciel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want to get my nipples pierced! I hate needles though. I just need to save the money and go get it done.

    I have also thought about getting a tattoo. I have thought about having "cum dump" tattoo on my ass or "deposit needed!".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cyberi4a,

    I really doubt it. He even lectured me after about how my nipple play was going to have to change. I got the feeling that he was a nipple freak too.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vers RAW Piggy Bottom,

    If you have problems with needles, you will probably have a problem getting your nipples done. It is a pretty big needle, and you'll probably see it at some point. Most piercers will open the needle in front of you so you know it is clean and they can't get sued. If you're able to man up and just do it, then by all means go for it! I tell everyone who asks that they should get it done. It is hot!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ace my friend,
    You know that i will always be here to support you. Take the time to get through your problems and we will be waiting for you, you know i will.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you ultimately switch to bars instead of the rings? I too want to get my nips pierced, and I'm shortly having my first ink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Ace: it did make me feel better, especially if they included, “you ass!”

    @RedPhillip: Thank you so much! I’ve read your comments out and about and I have to say I like how you think as well. I wish you had a blog. I’m interested to hear how the tat and potential piercing go.
    ciel

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ciel - I don't have a blog but I do have a Tumblr that has of late had more text than images. It's called The Pig Whisperer. (http://thepigwhisperer.tumblr.com)

    I happen to be in a period of challenge and transformation, and have been thinking of where I'd like to share what I expect I'll write about this period & process. I would be proud to have you follow my journey.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @RedPhillip: I like how you put that: a period of challenge and transformation. It’s a more positive take than viewing it as bad. Change is almost always stressful, even good change. But it’s an inevitable part of life and we have to learn to embrace it. Hopping to tumblr now. ciel

    ReplyDelete
  17. RedPhillip,

    I have yet to change from the first rings I ever got. Still have them in. My plan is to switch to bars and go up a gauge in thickness soon. I just don't have the money and need to find a good piercer. I think one of my readers in Boston might be willing.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ciel,

    You can go a lot more wrong than following RedPhillip's life. The man is very kind to me, so be nice to him. Play well, kids!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete