Friday, September 16, 2011

A Thousand Apologies

Everyone, I am so amazingly sorry that I have still not been able to post a blog recently. I actually thought I was going to have some time yesterday to work on one, thought that I was decreasing my stress and getting a breather. But then life decided it would be a good time to slap me in the face. Hard. And it hurt.

We've all had these times in our life where the shit just keeps piling up and up until we feel like we are drowning, but I think that time should be over for me soon. At least, that's my opinion on the subject. Who knows what the universe still has in store for me. I have been dealing with more crap in my life just this summer than I have dealt with before. Things I haven't even mentioned on here because they're stupid or icky or just not worth mentioning. I have, however, decided that I am not going to let it get me down. Last night when I was on the verge of a mental break down, I inhaled deeply and instead said, "I'm not going to lose this. I refuse to be beaten. I am going to come out of this on top, and I am going to prove to whoever is watching that I am better than them. They don't know who they're fucking with."

That's right, boys and girls, Ace has found new steam. All these obstacles may be slowing me down, but I'll be damned if I let them stop me. This is all just a minor set back, and when I get past it all, I am going to be better than ever.

So again, I am so incredibly sorry about how my life has gotten in the way of not just this blog, but everything really. I'm working through it all and I will emerge victorious. In the mean time, please stand by and I will resume the regularly scheduled programming soon.

Thank you so much for your support and love. You are all very dear to me, readers.

-Ace

9 comments:

  1. We're rooting for you Ace. And you belong on top, so you just have to find the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, You have a purpose, Your life has already touched many people & changed them for the better. You deserve to have Your path smoothed out. The Universe gives to us hardships to make us stronger & to prepare us for future battles. You are strong enough, You are better than all of this. boy knows that You are, and if You need support, boy is always there for You.
    Love boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin,

    Thanks very much for your support. I can't wait to have all of this sorted out.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy,

    You are way too good to me, but I love it anyway. Thanks so much.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you think you are on the verge of a break down now, wait until you hit 50 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gonna be fine, Ace - just keep breathing and moving forward. The things that are driving you crazy today will be forgotten far sooner than you think. We're all out here rooting for you!
    ----jonking

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s the wheel of life. Sometimes you’re up and sometimes down, but at least you have the energy to deal with it. Hope things go well, and happy birthday! ciel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ace

    Hang in there champ. Everything will be fine in it's own time. Hang tough and reach out if you need help. We are all here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ace my friend,
    You know that i will always be here to support you. Take the time to get through your problems and we will be waiting for you, you know i will.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete