Friday, October 21, 2011

Early Beginnings: Piss

Way back in June I wrote the first of what I claimed would be a long series of posts describing my early sexual developments and activities. I never thought it would take me this long to revisit this series, especially because the story I have to tell today is one that I am a bit fond of for the fun involved as well as the light-hearted innocence. Well, that is how I perceive it, anyway. For those of you who were reading all those many months ago, I am sorry that it has taken so long to come back to this topic. For those who were not reading back then, I recommend you go take a look. I think it can be very fun to see how children act. Plus, I was just adorable as a child.

The first time I ever was covered in piss, it was not in a sexual setting. It was years before I was entertaining thoughts of sex or sexual activities. I likely only had the most basic knowledge of how sex worked. Yet, I consider this story to be a part of my sexual development for a couple of reasons. The first, and possibly most obvious, is my current joy in piss play. I love to give and receive piss play as part of my sexual activities. It is not something that happens often (which is a shame), but I get a real kick out of it. The second reason I am including it is because I took pleasure out of it back then, but years later when including it in sex, I had to rediscover the sensation of being pissed on. It had become something dirty and forbidden to me. The process of turning something forbidden into something pleasurable is always interesting to me, and something I will explore in another post.

This story takes place when I am very young. I was in my early years of grade school, still at the time described in the earlier post, where I am kissing girls and learning about such things. It was the summer, and the summer recreation group I was a part of had taken a trip to some nearby river or another. I have actually wanted to return to this river in recent years but have no point of reference as to where it is. My buddy (we had a firm and set buddy system) and I were in our swim trunks and playing around by the water when both of us realized we had to go to the bathroom. We were far away from the public bathrooms, and we would have had to ask one of the adults to walk us there, which neither one of us wanted to do.

This buddy and I had been close all summer; being fast friends, then best friends, then extremely close friends. Already we had played the "show me yours, I'll show you mine" game multiple times. I don't really remember what I thought about when looking in his pants. The most I remember is an absolute lack of shock at anything I had seen. I had already been taking swim lessons for years at that point, and had plenty of experience seeing naked men in the locker room (a matter for a different post). At this point in our relationship he and I had little problem seeing each other naked and decided that the easiest thing to do in this situation was to walk a little in to the bushes beside the river and just pee there.

Standing side-by-side, we both dropped our swim trunks and began peeing. I remember it always felt like I had to pee forever back then, something that has been explained to me as being because of the urine having to get through the smaller penis. Whatever the reason, it felt like we had been peeing for a while. We started to joke around, aiming at certain leaves and areas, and then his stream accidentally hit my foot. In perfect childish form, I retaliated by spraying directly on his leg. This eventually created a piss war between the two of us, culminating in us both being soaked from the hips down and laughing our young heads off. We lifted our shorts and went back to the river to wash off.

Later that day (I assume after lunch) we had to pee again and decided to go back to the bushes. This time we decided to forget pretenses and just pee on each other. It was fun, and totally non-sexual. I enjoyed the feeling of the warm stream hitting different parts of my body and I moved to get as much under it as possible. He did the same. I have no idea why we did it, but it was very fun. And it brought us even closer together than we had been before. I have always said that there is little that can bring two men closer together than sharing piss, and it seems that I felt that way even back then. It was like we had become brothers or something. We played with each other's piss a few times after that day and never felt any kind of shame in what we did.

It was not until later that I learned to view piss as something gross to be avoided. It turned from a fun warm liquid into something to be avoided. I sometimes (ok, only a few times) wondered if this first play session was part of the reason I was able to so easily shed the idea of piss being gross. It was around seven years later when I was next pissed on. Seven years of stigma and societal norms. Yet, I was able to shed them shortly after being formally introduced to piss play. This event is the only explanation I can come up with.

9 comments:

  1. First off boy wants to say You are still adorable.
    Now, for the story. boy loved it. So light-hearted, so innocent, such a wonderful (warm, heeheehee) memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It is a cute and warm memory. Even thinking back now when I do have piss sex, I can't see it as anything but pure fun. Two boys playing and discovering.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things that happen in childhood usually carry over to adulthood. Somethings that are kind of 'naughty' in childhood also become naughty and exciting in adulthood when you understand it more and find out you're not the only one who likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @boy got in ahead of me to ask about when the adorableness changed. Clever boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that story alot. I don't have any formative piss story--at least I don't think so. Well, there is this--the only recurring dream I had as a kid was swimming in an entire pool of piss. (and that's something I DON'T do at the piss parties...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cyberi4a,

    Heh. I still do some "naughty" things in my adult life.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. RedPhillip,

    The adorable changed when I started doing things like pretending to be a virgin just to get a load of cum from a guy. I was still adorable, just maniacally so.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  8. FP (AKA: Hot Paladin),

    I don't think I would swim in the piss, but yeah, I think I had a few dreams involving piss when I was younger. One I remember vividly was actually all about not being able to piss, which made the morning piss all the more better that morning.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete