Friday, October 7, 2011

Self

Before I get into the gritty portion of today's blog, I know that some of you have been getting caught by your bosses or family checking my blog and other adult sites, so I have a link to the side now where you can subscribe to have my blogs sent directly to an email of your choice. Also good for keeping up to date when you're on trips and only have your phone or a hotel computer. Just another way I try to meet your needs here at Ace's Wild.


I am still wet from the shower, having only padded myself dry before laying the towel out. My chest hair is matted and darkened, and my long hair hangs in loose rings around my face. I stare at myself in the mirror, taking in each body part slowly, bit by bit. It is rare that I allow myself to openly look at my own naked form without criticizing, and I want to remember what is sexy, why I am perfect.

I lock on to my eyes, I love my eyes. They can sparkle with joy, but right now they are piercing, lust-filled orbs, deep blue like the sea. Stray hairs try to obscure my view, but I'm still drawing myself in, allowing my own eyes to seduce me gently. My gaze slips to my shoulder, to the way the bones of the collar and joint create a ridge on it. There is a slight pool of water there, and I resist the urge to brush it away. I don't want to touch just yet. Below my shoulder the hair from my pit peeks out in dense tufts, giving away exactly how much hair is in there. They are wet and curl onto my chest, my pectoral muscle, not as defined as normal thanks to lack of exercise and sickness this summer, but still a perfect form. My fur covers both of them in a soft wet brown-ish blond dusting, hiding and revealing the pale flesh below.

Then it is on to my nipples, hard and pointing out from the cold air in the room. Each nipple dangles a ring, and they wiggle with my breathing, shifting just enough to draw my gaze to the round black balls holding each one in. The nipples grow harder with my arousal, each pink nub pointing out, no longer flat because of the years of extensive play they have received. Again, I want to touch, to pinch and pull, but there is no need. As the nipple grow, even a slight breeze of the brush of my chest hair sends an electrified jolt through my entire body.

From there it is easy to follow the cascade of hair down my stomach, over the bumps that show where I once, in my days of competitive swimming, had a pronounced six-pack. The definition is gone, but the muscles are still there, though my ribs also poke through a bit from my recent weight loss. The hair closes in around my belly button, becoming tighter and a bit shorter. Rob Steed once told me that I have a perfect hair pattern, as if I trimmed it, but this is natural. I remember a swim coach from my youth telling an older swimmer she had troubles with that he needed to grown hair like mine. I am proud of my fur, though once I shaved it and thought it was ugly. I've come to see that my fur makes me attractive and again my hand wants to touch.

Instead I move my gaze to my cock and balls, surrounded by a reddish-blond forest of hair, and they are flush with the shower and my own arousal. It is not narcissism that hardens me when I look at myself, but truth. Though my cock is not yet at full mast, it is lifting its head, revealing my balls below it. The fur surrounding them splashes outward at every angle, spreading over the indentation where my hips and pelvis meet and getting lighter and sparser as it wraps around my ass and down my legs, past where the mirror can see.

Now that I have taken in my whole self, I allow my left hand to brush up my body in an arch, coming to rest atop my right nipple, gently putting pressure on it. My right hand reaches down under my balls where the heat of the shower and my own lust has already caused some sweating and some releasing of my scent. I cup my balls and rub my taint while the pressure on my nipple grows. For the first time I close my eyes and am invaded by the sensation of pleasure coursing through my body. I bring my right hand up and sniff the scent from my groin that is all me, can only be described as Ace's Scent. It is sweat, it is skin, and it has always held a bit of chlorine even though it has been years since I swam. It is also very rich and full and I can't stop my fingers from going into my mouth, not that I try. I like to taste myself as much as I like to smell myself.

When I open my eyes again I am seeing my own eyes staring back at me. The lustful look I was giving earlier has deepened into something more. Something that you can always see in the eyes of a man who is attracted to you and about to have sex with you. That mixture of lust, love, and pure power, and I am giving it all to myself. In this moment there is no other person but me. No one else's pleasure or needs or desire is important. This is the only time I can give myself exactly what I want.

My right nipple starts to hurt sweetly and I move to the left one, working it harder, quicker, to match its brother. The fingers in my mouth come out covered in saliva and I coat the right nipple before allowing that hand to grab my cock. It is so much harder now, and it jumps at my touch, eager to be a part of things. I move the loose skin back and forth, coaxing drops of pre-cum out and rubbing them over the head until it glistens. I run my nails down the length of my shaft, enjoying the nervous sense of almost pain as I scrape myself. I trust myself completely in my hands, I have been doing this long enough to have it down. Each scratch is followed by a jump from the muscles under the skin and more pre-cum oozing out. I scoop up a string of it and drip it into my mouth. Another string coats my nipples, shinning the rings, and then more for my mouth.

The pace I work my cock is increasing, and the pleasure is rising rapidly. I know I will be reaching that tipping point soon. With my right hand pumping, my left reaches down and cups my balls, pulling them, pressing my taint, a finger reaching back to stroke my hole. My pre-cum is a steady flow now and I can feel myself reaching that edge. I lock eyes with my reflection one last time as my orgasm strikes, watching the almost angry look of pleasure as I shoot, the relief of all that effort shaking every part of my body. I throb and my pulse is loud in my ears. I can see my breathless climax, my heaving and twitching, and I take joy in knowing that I was the one making the sexy body feel so good. I made it shiver at the final milking.

I stand, covered in my own cum, and look at myself again. The wetness on my body now is sweat, not water, and I can smell my sex smells wafting off my body. I start to scoop and lick up my cum, enjoying the taste and how much I have shot. I can cum multiple times, and can jerk off more than once a day, but it is rare I enjoy it so much. I love these times when I can take myself at my own leisure, seduce and clean myself up. I am exhausted, but I can't stop staring at myself. I love the body I have and the pleasure I have crafted with it. I love seeing it tired after a good working over. I take a deep breath, close my eyes, count to three, and remember the moment.

14 comments:

  1. Damn fucking hot Ace. Thanks for sharing the way to love and appreciate my own body. Not something I do enough of. sammybear

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not something any of us do enough of, I think. We should all know how to find the erotic in our own body, no matter what we look like.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people see only their imperfections when they look at themselves in the mirror. It's wonderful that you find yourself beautiful, even desirable. And hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Countess,

    It isn't always that I look at myself in the mirror and don't see the imperfections. I struggle with my own self-doubts, but I also know that I can find the beauty in any (clean, healthy) person, so I can find my own beauty. It is nice when I can look at myself and say, "That's why they all have sex with you, Ace."

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! boy wishes he could have been there. boy would love to do something very similar. Pointing out to You what boy sees, what boy likes the most & why. Touching, licking, tasting (with permission of course). Showing Sir how He looks thru His boy's eyes. Showing You just how magnificent You really are.
    This is now boy's favorite post. This was a post that really brought out Your boy's ability to visualize, as if boy was in a corner watching You. Hopefully soon boy will be able to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always find it incredible to watch or be watched during a self love session. We are able to show who we really are when we give ourselves pleasure. And too many of us don't do it often enough. I must say that we often focus on just the orgasm, not the path to it.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you're right that we don't do it enough---I can't remember when I last did anything to myself...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even when I am getting sex pretty regularly, it is really nice to just take the time to appreciate what I have to give. And to only give it to myself. I think it can really help with a lot of different self-esteem issues. Plenty of pseudo-sexual life coaches will tell you the same thing.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ace, this is lovely! Thank you! Your skills as writer are not unimpressive & indeed match yours (as hearsay has it) as lover. In any event, how sweet it would have been to witness today's self-inspection & to have been vouchsafed a wee taste of your cum! Did it taste sweet today? Does its taste vary~sweet or salty or bitter or fruity~according to your mood or depending on what your diet has been? Mine does.

    By the way, thank you for having entered my e-mail address as a subscriber to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ace: "I must say that we often focus on just the orgasm, not the path to it."

    True enough! Reminds me when I was in middle school jacking off with the neighborhood guys. The competition was two-fold: who ejaculated the furthest, and who came fastest. As though it was a virtue to orgasm in 45 seconds. I guess it was, when you're a kid living at home with little privacy and a constant fear of discovery.

    Many years ago a combination of physical illness and the side effects of a particular medication made orgasm episodically problematic for me. Perforce the focus of my attention - if it were not to be frustration - had to be on the pleasures of the body leading up to orgasm. Even in my callow youth I was into long sessions of play (for all that a pump & dump isn't fun too) so this shift in focus wasn't all that much of a change.

    Since returning to a sexual life a few years ago, this tendency to anorgasmia has served me well in that I can concentrate all the more on making everything that happens an exploration of pleasure for me and my partner/s. I may frustrate buddies who aren't fully satisfied unless they get a load, but I think I'm a far more satisfying playmate than one who cums in 5 or 10 minutes and then falls asleep or bolts.

    BTW, the physical side of things has improved amazingly. The days when I was in fairly dire shape are thankfully many years in the past. The offending medication remains a necessity, but I am always trying to titrate the dose to lessen the side effects yet keep hold on symptoms. An ongoing work, as you may imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cum.Lover,

    For the most part my cum is sweet, but not without a bit of bitter tang to it. I think it is a pleasing flavor, especially as it moves down the throat, but I'm not sure if that is just me. I've heard it said that all men like their own flavor. To be honest, I have not gotten a bad review, and I have been eaten many times. So I will assume I am good to others too.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  12. RedPhillip,

    Your story reminds me of a time over a year ago now when I last had sex with my mentor, Paul. We both rolled around and made love for four hours, and neither one of us ever came. Still, it was a much more enjoyable experience than most. It probably rates in my top ten sexual encounters. Plus, it was a beautiful way to say good-bye.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was an incredibly erotic post, Ace. So sexy ... and I could picture you fully appreciating your sheer perfection. So powerful ... I'm hard now, too. rjd

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful piece of writing of self love! U R fabulous! Thanx!

    ReplyDelete