Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ace Candy: The Catsuit

Yesterday I had a big interview for a great job opportunity here in the city. It was one of those mass hiring seminars, and while it started at 1pm, I left early and arrived around 12:15pm. The seminar was almost three hours long, and afterwards I stayed in the area to eat (hadn't had lunch) and relax, so I didn't get home or have dinner until around 8pm. On top of that I still had some work to do for class. Needless to say, I got very tired. So instead of a long post today, you will have to make do with some sexy pictures I found of myself. The first is of my package in a small thong, and the rest are of a full body catsuit I own and love. Enjoy!

I am rather fond of my look in this picture.

Spread open, chest exposed, nips pierced and hard as rock...

Fully zipped. I love how tightly it hugs my body.

The back unzips for easy access.

Get on your knees and start sucking, boy.

19 comments:

  1. Ace my friend,
    Those are very sexy photos of yourself. Love the first two and the last one, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Lunch is serve. Thank you sexy man.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sir! As You Wish Sir. Mmmmmmm, boy is drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yves,

    Always happy to supply when I can.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy,

    Good. Now use that drool as lube and fuck yourself on my cock.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Ace Candy. I'm told it's delicious. Can't wait to find out. Rjd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catsuit? If you are in the next Batman movie, I would have to see it for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. RJD,

    I have been told by a leading dietitian that Ace Candy is great for emotional and sexual health.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cyberi4a,

    I have always had an affinity for Catwoman. She and I both have an appreciation of wealth and purrrrfectly sexy men.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ace:

    Drop the catsuit bro and just let me roll around in your fur!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty catsuit! The zip is handy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anon 1:50,

    Gladly. Get yourself over here and help me take it off.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Countesszero,

    Indeed, it is very handy. Especially when certain needs must be met.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're beautiful!
    bj

    ReplyDelete
  14. A red thong will do you more justice.
    bj.

    ReplyDelete
  15. BJ,

    I have a red thong. Maybe it will make an aappearence next time.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will gladly get on my knees and start sucking as long as at some point I am on all 4's getting fucked by you stud and getting a load of your cum deposited in my ass! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vers RAW PB,

    Get your sexy booty over here and end my dry spell, then. ;-)

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ace, there's a guy on SD who has a weekend place in delhi, but lives in the city. He has a beautiful body like yours.
    bj.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish I was within driving distance because I would have your cock and loads up my ass as often as I could.

    ReplyDelete