Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ace Candy: FelchingPisser Edition

Welcome back to another wonderful edition of Ace Candy! This delightful collection of pictures comes mostly courtesy of my friend and fellow blogger, FelchingPisser. You may have seen him in my comments section, you may even know him for his own amazing sex blog, or you may just be making his acquaintance today. Either way, this is a man you need to know. This amazing gentleman sent me not one, not two, but FIVE books, and like I usually do, I am posting pictures of myself modeling them for you. They are accompanied by my favorite pair of boots, which I ordered online at StompersBoots.com (here is a link to the page) and one of the most comfortable and form-fitting thongs I have ever worn by ErgoWear (and here is the link).

If you would like to purchase something for me to model for the blog, I have a wishlist up at Amazon that I frequently fill with things I like but can't afford (especially in my current state of unemployment). While I don't require payment for the blog, I will post pictures of myself modeling anything bought for me by my readers. It is my humble way of saying thank-you to those who are ultra-generous, like today's VIP: FelchingPisser.

If you would like to see earlier Ace Candy posts, click the label at the bottom of the post. I hope you all enjoy.

"The Spartan" by Don Harrison propped on my boots

"The Prince and the Pretender" by Vincent Lardo, boot, thong, and pit--All it one picture!
"China House" also by Vincent Lardo

"The Fourth Wall" by N. A. Diaman for you boot fans


"David at Olivet" by Wallace Hamilton tucked in my leg

I did a more "ahr-tis-tic" shot of the above

And ending with a nice full-body shot

2 comments:

  1. Darling, you look most wonderful! And how sweet and generous of FP to shower you with gifts! I adore the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FP is a very generous man. And I LOVE those boots. I have had them since I was a Sophomore in college.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete