Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish all my readers a very happy Thanksgiving today. If you don't live in America or just don't celebrate Thanksgiving, then happy Thursday!

This year I am incredibly thankful for you all, my readers. In the six months (half a year!) that I have been keeping this blog, you guys have kept me going through some tough transitions, moves, and general bad moods. You have all helped me carve out a small niche in the internet where I am able to share my experiences and thoughts with people I have grown to know, and readers who are so very nice and caring for me. Truly, you all have made the blogging experience so much easier and enjoyable for me. I know other bloggers have regular rude commentors, but other than a few rare bad seeds, all of my readers have been amazing to me. Thanks to you all, as of the writing of this post, I have 112 published blog entries, 942 comments, 70, 285 views (WOW!), and people reading from all parts of the world: America, Europe, Australia, and the Middle East have all made a huge dent in my statistics.

So today I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart all the way to the top. I have included in this post some extra-special Thanksgiving Ace Candy, which I hope you will all enjoy.

You can tell this was in the mirror.

I tried to make my cock the exclamation point.

And then I covered it in my cum. Who wants to lick?

Thank you all so much.

-Ace

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. You are a beautiful man, inside and out. I am so grateful you are part of my life. IFLA4vr. *kiss* rjd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me :-P I'd like to lick it... btw way: happy google-google day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy is so thankful that he has met You. For all that You do, all that You are.
    BTW, boy would love to *lick and swallow*
    Very hot pictures Sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. RJD,

    I'm glad you liked my pictures, and thank you for the compliments. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sekim,

    Happy google-google day to you too.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. boy,

    Thank you very much. I am grateful for you as well. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cum thank you note. Not sure of Miss Manners would approve, but maybe Mister Manners would...lol

    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  8. *ahem* Are girls allowed to comment too? :P Happy Thanksgiving, Ace-man, I'm happy to have you on Twitter. :)

    *squishes*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah cheri! Sorry to have missed this! I was so busy! Lovely exclamation mark! Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete