Monday, November 7, 2011

The Professor

Before I dive in to the story, I want to say that I do have the ability to get online again and I will be catching up on everything I missed once I recover from what happened to me yesterday (story for a different post). Now, on to the post where my dry spell has a nice break in it.

Saturday I spent most of my day at one of two family things. Both of them were stressful and tiring in their own way. In between I was dealing with my mom who was just as stressed as I was. The problem with my mom being stressed out is that it means I can't be, so I got to spend the day bottling up my emotions.
That night I got home and started being coaxed back out by a man I was chatting with. He wanted me to come over right then, but I balked a bit. I was tired, and he told me that he was a total top who had only bottomed a few times in his 50 plus years, and none of those times had been very good for him.

He pushed and pushed for me to come while the horny voice in the back of my head reminded me that it has been over two months since I had sex. Eventually I relented and told him I would walk over soon, with the understanding that I was tired and might not be up for more than just meeting and talking.

The talking was great. He had a slight Irish accent, lessened by his years in America, but held by his frequent trips back to Ireland. He told me about his job as a professor at one of the local colleges, which definitely piqued my interest. Those of my readers that have been around for a while will recall that one of my biggest regrets from college is that I never had sex with a professor, so the opportunity was definitely tantalizing.
We actually talked for a very long time. About different things. He was very interested in my classes and what I was doing at grad school. We talked about his past, his job, how he has to have two roommates to be able to live in his nice apartment in a pleasant neighborhood. We bonded over the love of some BBC shows and older films. It was really enjoyable to just talk to him, enjoy the company.

When he finally pulled me down on top of him, it felt like there wasn't much left for us to do but have sex. That isn't to say that the conversation had run out, but more to say that we had hit a point in our comfort with each other where sex was inevitable. And it was fun. He was not a great kisser, but adapted well to what I was doing with my mouth. By the end of my time with him he had gone from sloppy to enjoyable.

The fucking was more gentle and loving than what I am used to. I don't mean to make it sound like I am usually rough (though I certainly can be). But with him I was incredibly gentle, never moving more than and inch or maybe two at a time. When this guy said he was new to bottoming, he wasn't kidding. But he enjoyed it at the same time he grunted in pain. One time I asked him if it hurt and he replied, "I can't tell."

"Your ass is amazing," I said. It was the truth. "Thank you for letting me inside it."

"You are so good at what you do," he said with a shake of his head at one point while I added more lube. "Do I hurt all those guys I top this much?"

"It is always better the second time."

I didn't finish in his ass. It was too tight and I was not getting enough friction or speed to be reaching an orgasm. Instead, I shot all over his face, covering him in ropes of cum. When I finished, I looked down on him and started laughing. "You look like a glazed donut," I said, cracking us both up. It was early in the morning, I was allowed to have my silly moment. He was so impressed with the size of my load that he had me take a picture while we both cracked up, naked in front of his open windows.

With both of us spent, he dropped me back off at my apartment, and that was when the night (or early morning, I guess) took a turn for the worst. But I think that I will end this post with the happy ending of my first fuck since moving to Boston.

12 comments:

  1. Nice way to break out of the dry spell.

    Sorry to hear it went poorly afterward, but 10 years from now, hopefully you'll remember the professor and forget the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you went out late for a reason the other night and now it sounds like your evil building didn't like that.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin,

    Ten years from now I will hopefully only tell the bad part of the story over some drinks.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyberi4a,

    You caught me. And yeah, evil building hates my happiness.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed a good way to ease back into things...and to have someone to talk to may be more important...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet & wonderful & truly quite moving story, Ace! Thanks for sharing it!

    Have I told you lately how beautiful & impressive your writing is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ace

    Glad you were able to spend an enjoyable night with a nice enough guy hope things smooth out for you man.

    Loki

    ReplyDelete
  8. FelchingPisser,

    I definitely found the talking more important. Even if I never fuck with him again, I would love to pick his brain.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cum.Lover,

    Um, no. But thanks. I'm always happy to hear that.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loki,

    Thanks. I'm hoping things smooth out for me soon too.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to hear the dry spell is over. I envy your partner and identify with him. I am sure he will cherish the memory of a night with a sexy, handsome young man. rjd

    ReplyDelete