Friday, December 16, 2011

Three-Way Eye-Fuck

I'm still caught up in the Attack of the Busy Life to the point where I'm falling behind in blog reading and emails (sorry to those of you still waiting for me to catch up; be patient and I'll get there). Needless to say, I haven't had a chance to blow off all the steam I'm building up, but there was a fun little experience I had recently while on my way to work.

I was on the subway with a book in my hand, which is arguably my usual position on the subway. I felt a prickling at the back of my neck that was distracting me from dreading the shift I was going to be working and glanced up to be greated with a latino hottie looking at me. Sure, you're probably thinking, of course he was looking at you smoking hot body and mane of golden blonde heaven. And normally I would agree with you, but I actually don't get scoped out on my way to work that often. Or if I do, I'm not noticing it. I was surprised and excited by this cute boy looking me over like so much candy to be licked and eaten.

He and I began to pose for each other a bit. He took off his coat and flexed his arms in his shirt, pivoting so that I could see his ass. I spread my legs, casually drawing attention to where my tight jeans met my crotch. We were basically cruising each other in front of all the other passengers on the train, only they didn't notice. I began to think about how badly I wanted to skip work and do all kinds of terrible things to that cute ass of his.

My thoughts were put on hold for a moment when another piece of eye meat, this one a white, blonde, scruffy boy, came on the train. At the same time both I and the latino began mentally taking off his trendy grey coat and unzipping his sexy jeans when he caught us staring. The eye-fucking began again, only this time it was three of us posing and staring and wiping tiny bits of drool at the corner of our mouths (OK, maybe that last one was just me). I was thinking of how badly I wanted to take both of these young men home with me and have one on top of the other, both asses facing me, so I could eat out the white guy while fucking the latino's bubble, then switching them until I finally came.

Unfortunately, like all good things, our mutual appreciation of each other had to come to an end. But I was left with the memory of the sexy latino's smouldering eyes as he looked at me through the window one last time, and I gripped my hardened cock for him.

Oh, and I was left with the picture I took of his ass.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, boy knows how to relieve all that pent up frustration, sexual and non.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see some nice stuff when commuting on a train. And if you are lucky, you can get lucky...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings back memories of my NYC subway adventures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ace,

    Those things are always happening when you are going to work and never when you are getting back from work. Damn you are not lucky but one day you will be my friend. I know you will be soon my friend, Christmas is coming so.

    Yves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ace,
    Just found your blog.Great blog.Man you gave a
    beautiful body love all the hair. Nice cock would
    love to have that in my tight ass hole.

    ReplyDelete