Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Excuses for the Inexcusable Absence

I feel like a chick cautiously emerging from the shell here, but yes, I am back from my extended leave of sorts and finally getting back into blogging. I apologize to anyone who has emailed, commented, messaged, whatevered me since I kind of fell off the internet, but the opening of 2012 found me a lot busier than I had expected, and not in the ways I had expected either. I am slowly but surely getting around to replying to everyone. I am also slowly but surely getting around to reading and commenting on all the blogs I have missed reading recently. I worked overtime a lot of the last two weeks and on the days I wasn't working, I was traveling and dealing with the inevitable drama of my family, so when I finally made it back to Boston and got some time off, I spent most of it resting and trying to get the constant ache in my feet to go away. In fact, after working a solid 10.5 hour shift with no break to rest or eat on NYE, and ringing in 2012 with my lonely bottle of rum that I bought on the way home, I spent most of January 1st sleeping, then waking, then sleeping more. Glamorous, I know.

So what have I been up to lately, besides work? Kind of you to ask, but if you're expecting some fun sex story to follow, I'm sorry to disappoint. I had some casual texts with the professor I fucked back in November, but nothing came of that, and I somewhat suspect that he is either busy or not interested anymore. Not sure which. I also made a few tentative plans that all fell through. In other words: not much is going on at the moment.

But I'm hoping that there is much fun to be had in the near future. I've got some plans set up to go to a leather bar on Saturday, if I don't have work and if I can still catch a ride with the guy offering. If that all works out, I am sure I'll have at least SOME hot story to tell. I also have some wonderful plans to spend time making all kinds of sex with an amazing man I'm meeting up with halfway through January. He is a sexy submissive I have been talking to for a very long time and finally meeting him will be an amazing culmination and release of sexual tension for the both of us. Can't wait to share all the hot times with you guys.

I also managed to get a lot of fun books to read and review for you guys like I did back in September with The Complete Gay and Lesbian Manners. That was a popular feature, and I haven't had a chance to do much more with it since then. I blame my graduate studies for that one.

Anyway, I am planning on getting back into the swing of things with the blog now that things have settled down for me for the time being. I just hope they stay settled. Then again, they say that how you spend Jan 1 predicts the year to come, and I spent it sleeping. So that must mean something good, right?

12 comments:

  1. Don't give up on the professor, he may have been busy over the end of year holidays like a lot of people. Now that life is getting back to normal for everyone, give it another try with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think I'm almost as excited as you two are about the visit next week.

    I hope it all goes well, and good luck with the leather bar plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...predicts the year to come..."" As 12:00 rolled around I was deep inside the ass of a top...h'mmmmm

    Welcome back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyberi4a,

    I won't (and usually don't) give up so easily. There is, however, a part of me that, for some reason, thinks that when someone doesn't really talk to me they don't want to have anything to do with me. Yes, I'm crazy.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin,

    Thanks. I'm hoping that I don't have to come in to work, though it is somewhat up in the air at the moment.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. FelchingPisser,

    Well that is certainly a fun way to ring in the New Year. I've never fucked my way into the next year, but I'm also not a huge New Year celebrator. I don't make big plans and I don't really meet up with people. Like with my birthdays, I enjoy spending them alone. Which is not to say that I would turn down an upturned ass by any means.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. boy,

    I hope you are almost packed.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rob C,

    Thanks so much for that! I will let you know as soon as I can if I will be able to make it or not.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and make money from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete