Friday, January 27, 2012

Lost In It

Having someone staying with me who wants nothing more than to make me happy has a lot of benefits. The shoulder rubs and the amazing dinners are a big part of it. Having someone around when I get home after a long day at work, and a body waiting in bed when I finally finish up my classwork, it all adds up to what has been a great streak of days that I've been having recently. A streak that I'm sad to see ending soon. I try not to think about how things will change (or go back to normal) once my boy is gone back home, but every now and then I'm reminded that soon I'll be the one making my meals, brushing my hair, and keeping my body warm and comfortable. I'll be alone again.

There are other benefits to having my boy around, however. In the time we've been together, he has managed to learn a lot about what pleases me and makes me feel good. And he takes great joy in finding new ways to use that knowledge to surprise and arouse me. And man does it work.

We had just woken up together and were enjoying touching and caressing each other. I was still a little groggy, but he was doing a good job as waking me up as he fondled my growing cock. I had to decide what we'd do. Would I get up and go to the bathroom, leaving him frustrated and waiting on me to give him pleasure? Would I roll him over and fuck him hard? Would I press his head down hard on my cock and choke him with it? No. I decided that what I wanted was to lay back and have him service me.

I pulled my cock out of the sheets and put my hands up over my head. "Jerk me off," I said to him. "You can put your mouth anywhere but on my cock."

His first choice to lick while rubbing me was my pit, hairy and sweaty from the night before. He Sniffed and licked with abandon, only moving slightly down my body at first. But while his mouth was only lightly occupied, both his hands were busy working my cock. Every so often he would stop to spit for lube, but other than that it was an almost constant pleasuring barrage on my nerves there. It had been years since I had simply let someone else work me over like this, and my cock was enjoying being handled by another's hands.

After a while my boy couldn't resist himself, and he moved down to take my head into his mouth. I gasped at the sudden difference in sensation, but quickly pulled him off, not wanting him to do anything except wank. His hands roamed around my genitals, one hand always jerking me while the other fondled my balls, then pressed my taint, then creeped a finger back to my hole.

I moaned at the combined sensations. I was feeling things I hadn't felt in months. For a long time my ass has been an exit only, no admittance to anything, not even my own finger. But as my pelvis moved with a mind of its own around his hands, I felt his finger pushing in deeper and deeper. I was tight, boy was I tight. And there was nothing lubricating the way, making my hole sore. The pleasure my cock was feeling turned that soreness into more pleasure, like it so often does when I'm close to orgasm, and I felt myself thrusting to meet his finger, pushing it in deeper. The whole time a voice in my head was against what was happening, but it got quieter and quieter as my heart beat drowned it out in my ears.

As my orgasm grew closer my legs went stiff then limp, then stiff again, over and over. My eyes were closed and my head was thrown back, resting entirely on my arms. I felt the cum rising out of my cock and wanted to alert my boy that I was about to shoot, but I couldn't seem to form words or thoughts. I knew I should be saying something, but all that came out of my mouth was garbled moans. I couldn't even squeeze out a "yes," I was so excited. I was at a higher peak of pleasure than I had reached in a long time, and without thinking I tried to stop myself from coming, tried to hold on to that zenith as long as possible. But my boy could tell I was close, and he closed one hand, squeezing my balls, pressing my taint, and sticking my ass all at once. And that was all it took.

I came, shooting what felt like hard, painful pellets of cum. He moved his mouth to my head, eager to drink down my load, and I didn't have the energy or desire to push him back. I was too far gone, all my muscles contracting and relaxing at once, leaving me exhausted while he milked the rest out of me. And I crashed back in a pile of happy feelings. It was the best orgasm I'd had in a very long time, and all it had taken was laying back and letting someone else do the work.

In my exhaustion I felt him pull his finger out of my hole, and it was a rough exit, my ass clamping shut immediately after. But I still felt good. I wanted to drift back off to sleep and just ignore everything that I needed to do for the day. How do you keep going after the best part of your day is already over? With a shaking sensation still going through my limbs, I sat up, determined that we would do it again soon, but when we had more time after for me to simply be lost in all the pleasure.

9 comments:

  1. I think the Lord of Hounds is pleased. Sure of it, actually.

    I have a small correction. It was "the best part of your day" yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true, thank you for that minor edit. Happy you and He are pleased.

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. The only thing about sex in the morning is you want to just stay in bed and fall back into a cozy sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been having that problem a lot recently. Even on mornings we dont have sex, I still want to just stay in bed all warm and cozy.

      -Ace

      Delete
  3. This is something I have been able to do for my husband for the first time in ... I'm ashamed to say how long. It was wonderful to watch the emotions, pleasure and pain wash over his face, watch his legs begin to twitch and then outright thrash. To hear that quiet reverant voice whisper I'm going to cum, oh god I'm going to cum. Thanks for reviving that memory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. It isn't the kind of orgasm that I get very often, so when I do get one I'm incredibly happy and grateful to the one who gave it. And when I give one I'm very proud of myself.

      -Ace

      Delete
  4. Sounds like boy and you are treating each other good.

    ReplyDelete