Friday, February 17, 2012

Eating Ass 101

Yesterday I had the pleasure of exchanging emails with one of my female readers (yes, I have some, and they rock) on the topic of eating ass. To summarize her email, she is currently in a relationship with a man who is encouraging her to play with him anally. She wanted to start with some analingus, and she wanted some tips on how to go about it. I gave her my tips, and then I thought to myself, "Why not write a blog about how you go about eating ass?" So here is my attempt at describing how I eat ass. Obviously this will differ with the situation and the people involved, so this is certainly not a perfect guide for it, but it is a start. If I come up with any other hints, I'll put them in a later post.

To start off with, I should mention that I am tongue tied (meaning the thing that connects my tongue to the bottom of my mouth is shorter than normal). While this doesn't stop me from eating ass and kissing well, it does change up my strategy from what I know others use and have used on me. In a lot of ways, the only major difference between what I can do and what others can do is that I can't penetrate as deeply with my tongue. Still, I don't get many complaints with my technique. I also should mention that I went down on a girl long before I ever ate an ass, so my technique is somewhat similar to how I go about cunnilingus.

How I always start, is I will spread the cheeks apart so that I can get a good look at the hole I'm about to work on. This serves two purposes. The first, is it gets me horned up looking at a hole I'm about to play with, knowing that I'm going to have the lips quivering with pleasure shortly. The other purpose is to get a good look at how clean the outside of the hole is. If I see any mess or some toilet paper stuck to the outside, I will ask the guy to clean up a little better before I continue. Remember, eating fecal matter is not good for you and can lead to serious illness. Eating ass is great, but you have to do it smart.

After I get a good look, I'll bend in and gently blow some cool air over the hole, enjoying the body jumping that usually causes. After I'll inhale through my nose, making sure to note if there is any nasty smell. The man who first got me to eat ass told me that if it doesn't smell clean, chances are that it isn't. Even if you can't see it, the mess might be just inside and you want to be cautious. A clean ass will still have a scent, but it is a heady, earthy scent that you should and will learn to love. That smell is connected to the wonderful flavor of the hole, that metallic tinge that turns me on so much.

If I have time and can hold myself back, I like to lick around the hole, not coming in contact with it at first. The teasing will make the man shake in anticipation, and maybe even try to shift position to get your tongue in that sweet spot. Don't let him. Analingus is as much about your own oral pleasure as it is his anal pleasure. I have a bit of an oral fixation, so I like to drag this part out, maybe nibble on the cheeks a bit, or give him a hickey on the meaty part. I'll blow more cool air over the hole and even graze it with my fingers a bit. Tease and tantalize and he'll be going crazy.

When you are finally ready to dive in, don't waste time. Go for it without any warning. I like to push as far in as possible at once, wiggling the tongue around between the outer and inner lips, rubbing around the hole. Stroking the tongue across the hole and around the sides keeps things in motion, as does rubbing with hands, your body, whatever. Every so often, I like to draw back and admire my handy work, see how the hole looks. And when I do I may blow more air on the hole, experimenting with speed and warmth. I also would take this time to play with depth, speed, all the little variables. Really get into it and enjoy the moment. Moaning and humming will cause fun vibrations to course over the hole. There is a lot to do, and shifting into a new position will open up even more opportunities. If he likes getting fingered, push a finger in and keep licking and spitting around it. Try and see if you can get your tongue in along your finger.

And of course, make sure that you're both having fun. The man being licked can be vocal either with words or just moaning. Be attentive to what elicits the most moans and do more. Always be willing to experiment. Like with every other part of sex, the more open minded you are, the more fun you are likely to have. And trust me, the happy guy will be more than willing to return the kindness when it is time for your pleasure to take center stage.

Hope that was helpful to you all. If anyone has any questions or wants to know more, feel free to ask either in the comments section or in an email. I'm always happy to help.

9 comments:

  1. Great post. Would love to see a series of 101's to help those of us who are less experienced as you are. I'm still trying to learn what makes a blow job go from okay to great as well as other forms of gay sex. Thanks!

    ErieBear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did a Cocksucking 101 post back in August and meant to make it more than a one time thing, but, like a lot of other things, I sort of fell behind during that stressful move period this fall. I will definitely try not to go too long between posts this time.

      Here's the link: http://thisaceiswild.blogspot.com/2011/08/cocksucking-101.html

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. Fabulous post! It got boy remembering the yummy ass i ate recently. :-) It also made hole twitch, wanting to feel all that You described and so much more as soon as possible.
    i agree with ErieBear that more "how to" blogs would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely endeavor to make more of them, then. I'm glad that they are so well-received. And I hope you have a chance to feel these pleasures soon.

      -Ace

      Delete
  3. YES, great 101 posts ideas. Thank you for these. I was hoping the cocksucking posts would be continued as well, and I'm glad to hear you are planning to pick them up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I do feel bad that I dropped the idea back then. Wow, was it really half a year ago? Feels like longer.

      -Ace

      Delete
  4. Ace, you are a mind reader. I am also female, in a similar relationship situation as the reader who e mailed you, and had been thinking about sending you the very same kinda question! Awesome post. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - more 101s would be appreciated. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete