Sunday, February 26, 2012

Formspring and Where is the Cake?

This may seem very strange and random to my readers, but it is something that has been weighing on my mind a lot recently. I want cake. I would specifically like a vanilla cake with strawberry frosting. I have no idea where this drive is coming from, but I have been craving that particular cake for well over a week now. And it isn't the normal, "Oh, that would be nice to have," craving that we all get once and a while. It is a strong, constant background craving. And certain things will bring it right to the front of my mind.

Take last night, for instance. I was riding home on the subway after taking myself out on a date to a nice movie, and someone near me was wearing a vanilla scent. Normally I try not to think about the smells I encounter on the subway, but it was like this scent had rose off the person in a cartoon cloud and wobbled over to my face where it turned into a hand and cocked a finger at me. Immediately it was as if I could taste the cake in my mouth, sliding down my throat. It was like a taste hullucination. And it didn't help my craving at all.

Let's face it, boys and girls, Ace has to make a cake. I must become the Ace of Cakes, if you will. I'm going to get downright Betty Crocker up in here. Just talking about this is making me drool a bit. So I should probably stop. But hey, now you guys know the easiest way to Ace's heart is through his stomach. Preferably with cake.

So on to this week's set of questions, which have absolutely nothing to do with cake. As always, you can ask me anything at my Formspring page, or send me a friendly email (I don't bite...unless that's what you're looking for). I love answering these, so please, ask anything you really want to know. I would recommend you not ask things you don't want to know, as I'll probably still answer them.

I have no idea why I'm being so silly today. Probably a despirate need for cake. Anyway, here are this week's questions:


Do you have any regrets about 2011?

Yes. Many. I don't want to talk about it.

Was 2011 a good or bad year for you?

There were certainly some very good points and I met some very good people. But there were also a lot of bad things, more than usual for me. So it is possibly a toss-up.

How often do you masturbate?

Depends on how much sex I have had that day. Good rule of thumb is at least once a day, though I do sometimes go long periods without jerking off or fucking.

If you have a brother, did the two of you ever fool around? Do you consider that hot or gross?

Don't have a brother, but I did have sex with a friend and his brother. Not at the same time, though. I think it can be hot if both guys are into it.

What is your age and what is the oldest person in which you've had sex ?

I'm 22 and I have had sex with guys in their 60s. I don't tend to descriminate based on age.

While getting your cock sucked, do you like the sucker to go deep or concentrate more on the head?

I prefer the cocksucker to be skilled in a variety of techniques. It takes a lot for me to cum just from a blow job, and if the sucker only does one trick the entire time, he is going to be really disappointed when I don't cum. Usually I have to jack myself to a finish anyway.

What's your favorite reality tv show?

I like Tabitha's Salon Takeover or I guess it is just Tabitha Takes Over now. I really don't watch much of any other reality show, though. So it isn't so much my favorite, as it is the only one I watch.

Your christmas was not as naughty as you would have liked, it seems. Were any of your presents nice (my hope)?

I gave myself a lot of nice gifts, and I got some very nice things from readers (thank you!). However, I have hit that age where family gifts become more practical things to start your home and friends are too busy paying for food to pay for gifts. So mostly my gifts were thoughtful and that's more than I expected anyway.


That's all the questions for this week. Thanks for asking them. Oh, and someone bake me a cake, please.

2 comments:

  1. boy is smiling ear to ear right now. Although boy wishes he was there to make You a cake that would satisfy Your desire for cake and then tend to every other desire You could possibly have. Your boy could picture the cartoon "hand" You described and now is picturing my hands helping You with so much more. i too have a craving, alas You are the only one who can satisfy it and boy will have to wait a few more months.

    ReplyDelete