Sunday, March 4, 2012

Enjoying Life

I'm not doing my usual weekly Formspring post, though I do still want you all to send me more questions. I am going to keep today's post short because I have family obligations today that I need to get ready for. I did, however, want to mention that I have been on a bit of a loving myself kick recently and enjoying my life immensely because of it.

Yesterday I decided to do something fun for myself, since I had the time, so I went to the leather night at the bar again. I had a total blast, starting with watching the end of the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie on the TVs there (lame, I know). Soon after I met a few people I knew, got to talking, and started breaking out of my shell again. It can be very freeing to be at a place where people don't really care what you do or what you're into as long as you're not making a scene out of it. Plus there were tons of hot guys in leather that I got to meet and even make out with, so that was a huge plus.

I even got to meet International Mr. Deaf Leather and try out my (very) rusty sign language skills with him. It was an experience I would not give up for the world, and I'm incredible happy I did it. And as embarrassing as it was to realize that I couldn't spell properly, he and I had a really fun chat about his interest in fisting, which came about because I tried signing to him and he noticed that I have small hands for someone my height (I assured him they are the only parts that are small).

The night ended with me having my first glove-over-mouth experience, which I did not even really know was a thing. My friend who first got me to go to the bar noticed I was enjoying rubbing my face all over his leather and kindly covered my mouth and nose with it. He wasn't cutting off my air, but the effect was amazing. I was inhaling the scent of the gloves he had been wearing all night and I became very aroused. He turned me around so he was behind me, wrapping the glove around me, and it was all I could to to not grab on and drag him to the floor with me. I eventually jerked off twice once I was home remembering it. Even now, while writing about it, I'm starting to get hard.

I've decided make more time to enjoy my life and get out and have fun. I mean, look at what happens when I do. I'm not saying I'll get horny over every outing I take, but if I keep taking opportunities for fun instead of passing them up, I'm sure to come up with more.

7 comments:

  1. Bravo! Six thousand times bravo, my friend! The hardest lesson I have is learning to be compassionate with myself, so I understand very well the novelty of going out of my way to do good things for myself. Eventually maybe we'll both get to the point where loving ourselves is habit and not a 'kick'. Blessings, brother. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like for us both to finally figure out that we're actually worth all the good in our lives and above the bad. That would make me happy.

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. boy is so happy and smiling ear to ear right now with pride and pure love. i hope that this wonderful feeling and positive thoughts can be with You for a very long time, the rest of Your life seems good to boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I would love tto be positive about myseld for the rest of my life, if at all possible.

      -Ace

      Delete
  3. You never know when something new or fun can happen that you never thought would or could.

    Even at home alone during those times of self pleasure one should never just do it the same way everytime. Explore your own home and wants in it and try out different things. You'd be surprise how you can enjoy something that a minute before might have seem dumb/odd to do/use. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, your point about exploring the home is a good one. I hadn't really thought about that, but you're right. There is no reason not to enjoy my me time as much as my social time.

      -Ace

      Delete
  4. Great news Ace! Got to love yourself and take time for yourself.

    I have always enjoyed the smell of leather. I will have to try that sometime soon.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete