Sunday, March 18, 2012

Formspring and Sleep Deprevation

Wow. It has been a while since I posted a Formspring blog post, so I guess it is time for one. I've just been having a lot going on in my life recently, keeping me busy and sadly away from hook-ups. Among other problems.

For example, it has been well over a week, if not past a week and a half, since I was last able to get a good night of sleep. It seems that, no matter how tired I am when I get home, no matter how quickly I find myself falling asleep on the couch, when I set myself down to sleep in bed, I'm suddenly wide awake. Even after the orgy on Thursday, when I was physically, emotionally, and mentally tired to the bone, I still watched the hours tick by on my alarm clock. Friday night into yesterday morning was the worst, by far. I actually watched 6:30am come and go before I finally drifted off.

I have no idea what is causing it, but I suspect that it is stress-related, at least in some small way. The worst part is that I'm too tired during the day to do the things I need to do, so I get even more stressed out when the night rolls around. I'm hoping for a break soon, but who knows if I will get it. I did spend all yesterday relaxing, ignoring the calling of my Irish heritage to go out and drink myself stupid, so maybe that helped cut down my stress. We'll see. I'm working two extra days this week, so I'll either get myself reset, or I'll die. Either way, I'll let you know.

Enough griping about the problems of my life, and on to the questions you've asked! As always, you can ask me anything on my Formspring page, or send me an email asking any questions you have. I love answering them, and I believe it gives me a chance to show a side of my life that doesn't always come out in the blog. I look forward to answering your questions in the future.


What's one new thing you want to try -- sexual or other -- in 2012?

I would love to find myself somewhere with a sling so that I don't have to keep saying that I've not only never fucked a guy in a sling, but I've never even been in the same room as one. Unless you count a sex shop where one was on display.

Are you a fan of Tim Tebow?

Not really. I think he is an ok player and didn't really do a whole lot to live up to the hype that was built around him early this past season. Plus, I hate his voice. Every time he opens his mouth I just can't listen.     

Do you think Tim Tebow is gay?

No. I definitely do not. And I'm not even really sure why anyone else would, besides that form of cognitive dissonance that some guys have where they think any man they find attractive must be in some way gay.

If you're in a relationship, do you fuck around with other guys? Does your partner know?

I've hidden my playing around on the side before, but these days I make it pretty clear before I start a new relationship that I will probably be with others too. I figure honesty is the best pollicy in these situations.     

What's one goal you've set for yourself in 2012?

I would love to do something fun for myself, just for me, and something that I can be proud of. I would like to remind myself of what I am capable of when I'm dedicated.

When you are having sex, how important is kissing?

Kissing is usually really important to me. I love to kiss. I'm good at kissing and I love other good kissers. If someone sucks at it, I can go without, but if they try to keep kissing, I might say something. Of course, in pump-n-dump or gloryhole situations I usually don't kiss.     

On average, how often do you have sex? ( Not including solo masturbation)

Used to be a lot more than it has been recently. I'm not the kind of person who has sex every day, especially if I have work and school. But when I have time, I enjoy spending it having sex.     

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if winter time people don't sleep well. If the weather is bad people are not out doing things and being more active like in nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, but I know there is such a thing as the Winter Blues, which is kind of a mild form of seasonal depression. Not really sure if that is my problem or what, as I do feel very tired when I get home...Who knows? I just hope it goes away soon.

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. Ace,

    Hope you get the sleep that you need soon. Working 3rd shift screws my sleeping pattern up. Lately it has been better since it still is dark when I get home.

    Hugs & GROPE

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete