Friday, March 16, 2012

My First Orgy Part 1: Center of Attention

I felt a little unsure as I entered the elevator with a group of women and another man. I knew I had the hotel right. I knew I had the floor right. I knew I had the room right. I was reasonably sure that the other man in the elevator was going the same place as me. I had left most of my valuables at home, but had brought some emergency transport money just in case something happened. I had planned for the worst, but was unsure about hoping for the best. Unsure about what to hope for, exactly.

I stood for a moment outside the door to the room, building up the courage I felt I would need. My first orgy. It was being organized by the same man who, this past summer, cancelled what I was hoping would be my first. When I got the invite earlier this week, I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Would everything work out? Would no one show up? And then Boston's Back Bay had a blackout and I wondered if we would be cancelled again, since the hotel was in the Back Bay area, right near where some of the serious issues with the blackout had been.

I knocked on the door and it opened for me, just a crack. I was ushered inside with a "hurry up" motion that I almost laughed at--the same motion a third base coach would use if he wanted you to round for home. But I got inside and was given a short, scrutinizing up and down by the large, black man hosting the party. As he took the $10 from me, I guess he decided that he liked what he saw because he smiled and said, "Hey, Shaggy," referencing my hair.

I finally laughed, suddenly I felt much less tense. I didn't have anything to worry about, I was in my prime. There are some things I do well, and breaking the ice before fucking is one of them. I feel perfectly comfortable knowing I'm about to get naked in front of a perfect stranger. I can easily make the first move.

But he thought I was laughing at him. "You've got the hair for it," he said.

"You're not the first person to call me 'Shaggy.'"

I stood with another guy around my age and Latino in the outer room before we both wandered through the closed door to the back where people were already engaged with each other.

There were five people besides the Latino and myself already in the room. Three on the bed and two sitting in chairs watching. One of the bed guys was getting fucked by an older, larger man, and the other was at the head of the bed, jerking off.

The party was supposed to be a blackout party, but I could see everything as if it were dim twilight. My eyes adjusted well and I was able to make out most everyone's features, even with my glasses off. I decided to get naked as quickly as my growing cock would let me and move over to where the action was. I was conscious of all eyes on me as I walked up to the couple fucking, even though I thought that the Latino I had entered with was much more attractive. The top quickly reached over and started to jerk my cock, but it was abundantly clear that the bottom was not interested in anyone but the top currently fucking him. He even ignored an offer to suck a cock and never got fucked by another man the entire time he was there.

I moved up to where the Latino was laying on the bed, still in his jeans, working his cock up to a nice, thick hardness. He was clearly unimpressed by the older, out of shape men that were in the room, which confused me for a bit. After all, what is the point of going to an orgy if you're going to be picky? He and I started fooling around, trading off blow jobs, and that seemed to break things up for the other guys just sitting and watching the fuckers.

Before I knew what was happening, everybody was crowding around me on the bed, running their hands through my chest hair, grabbing my cock, putting their lips where they could. I was offered up more cocks to suck than I had in a long time, and I traded off from one to the next and the next as often as I could. People were making it clear that I was the preferred cock sucker in the room, and their loud moans and grunts attracted the men still arriving in my direction. Soon the room had more than ten guys in it, and many of them were either around me or near enough to touch. I had guys whispering how hot I was, getting in close to watch me work, sucking me off two at a time. When I had tried to imagine what the orgy would be like, I certainly hadn't imagined this.

All too soon the Latino was shooting his load in my mouth and then dressing to leave. Another man shot his load too. But more men were coming in even as others left. One in particular struck my fancy, walking in wearing running tights and an athletic top with "Boston Marathon 2011" written on it. He was a hot older man and I immediately wanted him. He made a circuit of the room before finally getting over to me, first sucking me and then letting me suck him. While I gave him an expert blow job, I fingered his ass, first dry, and then with some spit. He was opening up for me and really enjoying riding my fingers. I got two and then three in before I kissed him hard on the lips and asked, "Want to get fucked?"

To say he sprung into action would be an understatement. In no time he had his ass and my cock lubed and assumed a doggy position. I looked around the room as I pushed in, and once again, all eyes were on me. The only other people fucking so far were the two who had been fucking when I showed up. But they were fucking slow and easy. I attacked this man's hole. I used his cries to get more attention to me. The men watching started saying things like, "Fuck yes!" and "Pound that hole!" while I did my best to comply.

I was fucking my runner bottom so hard that I was pushing him off the edge of the bed. The other fucking couple had disengaged and the top left, so the bottom, still not taking any other offers, was sitting in the chair by the bed. He soon found himself a support for my runner as I fucked his torso over the side and to the floor. With our bodies so close to the edge, we soon had men all around us, touching us, slapping my ass, rubbing their fingers in my crack, feeling me enter my bottom. We were both drenched in sweat now, and the guys around us began calling for me to shoot my load. But I was nowhere near done.

I pulled him back onto the bed after a severe round of fucking, and he flipped over onto his back, easily folding in half, his knees pressed to his chest. I started fucking him hard again, hoping that this new position would help me get closer to my first cum of the night. I started building and building, helped along by the mouths and hands of the men watching. I felt the first tingles when my bottom turned to the clock and said, "I have to leave soon."

I was a bit shocked out of my rhythm, first because he had taken the time to stop moaning like an animal to say that and second because he had only been there for maybe thirty minutes, and only getting fucked by me for maybe fifteen. "How soon do you have to leave?" I asked.

"I should be leaving now."

I decided he wasn't getting away until he finished what he started. "I'm not done with you yet."

I wrapped my arms around his crumpled, small frame and effectively held him in place while I resumed fucking him with long, fast strokes. He wasn't making any moves to get away, but I could tell my aggression was turning him on as much as it was turning me on. After just a few more minutes of relentlessly fucking his hole, I finally shot my first load of the night. The men around me cheered me on, and it felt a little bit like when I was younger and taking loads in a bathroom or outside or on Paul's bed. The men back then would cheer me on too, and cheer for the guys loading me up.

As I slipped out of my runner bottom, letting him get up to clean off, I rolled over, jerking my still-hard cock, and looked at the men around me. The smile on my face clearly asking, "Who wants it next?"

11 comments:

  1. So incredibly hot. I envy any man lucky enough to be fucked by you. xo rjd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you very much. I like to think I put a smile on their faces every time I finish.

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a nice hotel, when I see orgy postings its usally for a Motel 6 type place so they can get a room in the back. Sounds like you had an orgy with class.

    When's part 2? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we did have to pay money to go, but yes, it was a very nice hotel. Not the nicest, and certainly not the nicest room there. But it was perfect for all the play space we needed.

      -Ace

      Delete
  3. A very hot blog post as usual Sir. boy can almost smell the scent of a sex filled room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The closest I have come to an orgy was a group of guys jerking off. Your experience sounds really fun. Damn hot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little worried that this orgy was just going to be a circle jerk (and some guys certainly did just jerk and leave) but things were hot enough to be worth the trip.

      -Ace

      Delete
  5. There is nothing like showing off for a group...fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've certainly come to realize that I enjoy an audience while I do my thing.

      -Ace

      Delete
  6. Great part 1. Would you fuck bottom boy again? I hate rush jobs. :P

    ReplyDelete