Friday, March 23, 2012

My First Orgy Part 3: Threesome

This is the third and final part of my recounting my first orgy (parts one and two can be found at the links). I know some of you will be sad to see it ending, but rest assured, I was sad that it ended too! On the other hand, I'm sure some of you have been waiting eagerly for this. I apologize for the lateness, but the start of my week was a bit crazy and I needed some rest. When I last left you, I was dejected by a man doing his best to molest me, and had thrown most of my clothes on to leave...


I could hear the hot bottom guy moaning as the man who had tried to shove his way into my ass was getting a blow job. I was more interested in what was going on at the other side, though, as I watched the sexy man I'd bumped into earlier fingering the bottom's hole wider and wider. By the time I had all my clothes on and was stalling by checking my phone, he had all his fingers in and was moving his hand in, but wasn't getting in very far.

Fisting. It had been way too long since I had fisted a guy (the last time was over a year and a half ago) so I decided to stay and watch this play out. My annoying would-be fucker eventually shot his load and came around to watch too. Not much more progress had been made, however, and the bottom eventually pulled off a bit.

"Let me see," I said, as the man who had been opening him moved up the get blown.

The hole was clearly stretched, but not bulging out as can happen. It was actually still very tight, if not wet with cum and lube. I began fingering, but soon I was pushing more and more of my hand inside of him. I was all the way in, and pushing deep, deep up inside, feeling the velvet caress of his hole throbbing and wrapping around me. I made my fist, and announced to the other two men that I was fully fisting him. Then I started opening and closing my hand inside his hole. The bottom moaned his delight, took a hit of poppers, and started to ride my arm before one of us caused too much sensation and he pulled my hand out.

Things seemed to have wound down a bit. In the room it was just me, the bottom, and the sexy daddy (the molester guy was in the bathroom cleaning off). I started massaging the bottom, softly praising him for how good he had been as our bottom, thanking him for being so open. Thanking him for coming, really. The sexy daddy helped a bit, but it was really me doing most of the rubbing, and me making him groan in pleasure. I started taking my clothes off again. When I was naked, I pulled myself up the bottom's body and began rubbing him with my entire body, my cock getting hard again at the sensation.

I realized that I was going to fuck again, and knew that with the molester guy in the shower, now was the best time to do it and not have problems. I quickly pushed in and noticed that his hole had already started to close up. I did get the sexy daddy to stick his fingers in along with my cock, which was very pleasant, but not needed to make the hole tight. I came shortly, still thinking that I was close to leaving, and began massaging the bottom again, before pulling out and laying down beside him. We kissed and enjoyed rubbing each other, and I felt wonderful.

"Do you guys want to be alone?" the sexy daddy asked. I assured him that he was perfectly welcome to join in, and he slipped over to the other side of the bottom, allowing the two of us to sandwich him and hold each other as well.

Eventually the annoying guy got dressed and left, kissing us all good-bye. I hardly gave him the time, though. When he left and was clearly out of the door, I spoke up, "Can I just say that I really don't like that guy?" We all had a moment of agreement and rested again, all tired but not wanting to leave just then.

After a while I got up to piss and grabbed a wash cloth that hadn't been used yet, and soaked it in hot water. I went back to the bed and began wiping down the other two while they rested, hearing them both appreciate my efforts. Of course, this eventually led to more touching, more kissing, and renewed hard cocks, and we tangled ourselves up in a wonderful threesome.

This time I got to fuck the sexy daddy as well. His hole was tight, but it bloomed open for me, clean and tidy. I don't know if the guy had planned to get fucked, but he was taking my pounding like a champ. He was telling me that my cock was perfect, that it was made to fuck. I didn't say it out loud, but I agreed with what he was telling me; my cock is pretty great for fucking. I did, however, tell him that his ass was made to take cock, my cock especially. I told him that he belonged below me, as my bottom, taking what I gave him.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to come a fifth time, but I was still able to keep hard, so I fucked the super bottom again as well, his ass back to being very tight, but still supremely fuckable. Then he asked if the daddy and I could double penetrate him. I was unsure, my DP sessions have historically not been that pleasant for me, but I went with it, figuring I could pull out if I needed to stop. The daddy was on bottom and I slipped my cock in alongside his. It was clear from their moans that they were both enjoying it a lot more than I was, though I was still feeling pretty good inside that hole. Eventually, however, we hit a snag where the combined weight of two bodies plus a poorly timed popper hit made the sexy daddy have some trouble breathing.

We got off and the daddy pushed into the bottoms ass and I came up behind him, completing the train. We fucked like that for a while before I shifted my angle, fucking the daddy at a right angle so that from above our bodies would have made a cross. I think it was about this time that he came again, and his cock fell out of the bottom. Soon I was fucking him across the bed with my hard thrusts and I felt that I was getting close. Finally I shot my fifth load into his ass and got off him.

I was still hard (I know, I was amazed too, though I had been saving myself for that night) and plunged back into the bottom one last time and worked myself up to a final, if lackluster, orgasm. Once again, the three of us were beat. I grabbed the wash cloth, washed us all off, and we lay down together, enjoying the warmth of our shared bodies and wondering if we would get kicked out or not (we'd stayed a full half hour over the listed end of the orgy).

Eventually we got up and one-by-one showered. The sexy daddy went first while the bottom and I talked, swapped names, and then he wrapped himself around me from behind, licking my ear, using his tongue to drive me absolutely wild. I was moaning and feeling amazing when the sexy daddy walked out of the bathroom to find his stuff. He wrote down a way to contact him for me and then got dressed while I jumped into the shower. When I got out, he kissed me good-bye and I promised I'd contact him. When I got out of the shower, the bottom and I swapped emails as well, and then I dressed and said my good-bye and left.

As I walked out the door I said a quick "thank you" to the man who had hosted the orgy. I am reasonably sure that he never stepped a single foot inside the room the entire time I was there, instead staying out on his computer by the TV. As I left he gave me a strange, appraising look, and I wasn't sure I was getting a good vibe from him. Maybe it was the lighting, but I had a strange feeling he wasn't entirely happy. But I didn't really care. I was happy and that was all that mattered to me.

I was starving, my stomach reminding me that I'd eaten very little that day, so I stopped at a nearby Burger King and downed a chicken sandwich before heading home. I spent my entire ride back marveling at how well everything had turned out, and sure that I would have plenty more orgies to enjoy in the future.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a full funn evening except for that guy you didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, when I think back on it, he was just one guy and everyone else I was with that day was great. So overall I had fun.

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. So many thoughts running through boy's head right now. i am so happy that You went and had, for the most part, a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too. I am definitely looking forward to having mmore fun too.

      -Ace

      Delete
  3. Ace,

    A excellent ending to the orgy. Hope that you are able to hook up with the two again soon.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete