Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Richest Man in Town

Sorry I've been less present online recently. I've fallen behind in emails, comment responses, and reading other blogs. I'm working to get caught up. This happens every so often when I'm busy, so I apologize.


I don't know if he was actually the richest man in the town, but judging by his nice house and the great cars his kids had, he was definitely one of the top few. One of his kids was in my class, and I had been over to his house a few times at parties. I had also seen him around the school for sporting events or other meetings. He always wore an impeccably tailored suit and looked like he had plenty of free time to focus on how good he looked. He had undoubtedly seen me too, and passed me by much the same I had him.

But when I was face down, ass up on Paul's bed, my hands cuffed behind my back, my face red and my mouth stuffed full of my own underwear, he didn't seem to recognize me. He simply stepped forward and stuck his finger into my recently lubed hole and complement it. He then stepped to the side and began carefully removing his suit, folding it gently over a chair, matching the creases so they wouldn't look rumpled when he put them back on. I was watching him the entire time, wondering if he had any inkling that he was fucking someone who took a science class with one of his kids. He probably thought I was someone from one of the nearby towns. Someone Paul had picked up somewhere. I was worried as I watched him that he would see something he recognized and my secret would be out, but the fear didn't make me scramble to get away. It turned me on.

All my worries flew away when he finally finished stripping off and turned around, giving me a view of that body he always kept hidden in his suits. He was hung, and he had enough muscles to make it clear that the weight room I'd seen in his house did not go unused. And he was semi-hard and growing. I no longer cared if he recognized me or what he thought about me at all. I knew where his cock was going and that was something I could handle. I knew how to get fucked well, and I wasn't going to disappoint.

He stepped behind me, out of my field of vision, and began spanking my ass a bit, poking my hole--kicking the tires in a way. Then he pushed inside to the hilt in one sudden movement. His cock was big, but not nearly the biggest I had taken at the time. And Paul had opened me before. I moaned, though, long and loudly into my briefs as he began pumping me. He just laughed and angled himself to get as much in me as possible. He tugged on my cuffs, using them to lift me or maneuver me when he wanted, all while still pushing as far into me as possible.

When he finally decided to pick up the pace, I began moaning for real. He was good at topping, something I remember thinking every time I saw his kids after that. He had the stamina to keep up a pace and position longer than a lot of guys, and he was giving me at least as much pleasure as I was giving him. He pulled the briefs out of my mouth to hear my moans louder, and I played them up again, though not nearly as much as I had when he first entered me. He would reach under me every so often to jerk my cock off, bringing me close over and over again before I shot my load over his hand and the bed.

After a while I could tell he was getting close too. The pace that had been perfect enough to count music to shifted to something a bit more interesting. He shifted to a position that was easier to hold and pushed my face down into the bed. I could feel his sweat dripping on me and my own was stinging my eyes. I was wishing my hand were free so I could wipe them--something I always wished for when cuffed, as I tend to sweat a lot.

Then he came, pushing in deep again and shuddering on top of me. He stayed in a bit after, making sure I milked every drop from him. But all too soon he was off of me and jumping into Paul's shower. I was still cuffed on the bed when he walked back into my line of sight, dry and smoldering. I watched him carefully put his clothes back on and then he reached into his pocket, pulling a money clip out and counting some bills out. He threw them on the bed at me and walked out of the room.

I waited a bit longer before Paul came in and unlocked the cuffs. While he put them away I counted the money, and it was the most anyone had ever given me for sex. The most I've ever gotten out of one fuck to this day. I was ecstatic as I placed the bills in my jeans and laid back down and let Paul massage me and wipe me with a cloth until it was time for me to go home.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting Father/Son relationship where son finds Daddy ass to fuck. Was there a round two? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were a couple more rounds before I left for college. But they were essentially the same situation, so I probably won't write them up.

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. Probably the hottest blog entry you've written in a LONG time, buddy. SO turned on right now! I have a few friends' dads who I wouldn't mind taking a pounding from! Way to fulfill my fantasies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Glad you enjoyed. I've actually had sex with the fathers of a few of my friends and acquaintances over the years.

      -Ace

      Delete
  3. Ace,

    Thank you for sharing with us this amazing hook up. Did he ever recognize you at or after the other hook ups?

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete