Sunday, April 15, 2012

Formspring and the Almost Fight

Well, it is Boston Marathon Weekend around here and I can see why all my Boston friends have been telling me this weekend sucks: It does. Big time. Not only are there a lot of runners around who, frankly, feel like they kind of own the place, but the people who come just to watch can be even more stuck up. And worse: they aren't worried about getting drunk before the run. It is just a big party to them. Add to the equation that there was a Red Sox game last night, one of the first of the season of home games, and there were a lot of drunks and crazies and crazy-drunks out last night

So of course I had to run into some while I was trying to have a peaceful evening unwinding. I had been working all day, covering for a coworker, and dealing with the tourists and the regular local entitled people and not having a fun time. I had even had to stay a bit late, which I didn't want to do. So I thought a little dinner and a movie was in store. Dinner went fairly well, without a hitch. I had to avoid some drunks on the street on my way to the movie, but that was fine. I was by myself and having fun. And the movie really helped me relax.

Then, as I was walking out of the screening room, still in the theater, some guy decides to pick a fight with me. He was with his girlfriend and another guy (who might also have had a girlfriend, I'm not sure), and apparently decided he needed to show his macho side. Probably screamed like a girl in the movie and had to make up for it or something. Anyway, as I'm walking, he says very loudly from behind me, "Who brings a BACKPACK to the movies?" as if it is the most ridiculous thing ever. The guy and girl chuckled a bit, and it took me a moment to realize he was talking about me. I was wearing a sidebag, not a backpack.

But he didn't stop there. "Why the fuck does he need that? He must be a stoner. What, is he bringing BOOKS to a movie?" I'm not sure how you get "stoner" from "backpack" or why having books with me would be a big deal, but he was making it one, and making it clear that he wasn't letting it go.

I decided to turn around and say, "Actually, I came here right from my job where I make money to support myself through grad school. But don't worry, dumb people make that assumption about me all the time." It probably wasn't the smartest thing to say, but I didn't feel like letting him get away with his assumed dominence. He reacted, not unexpectedly, by coming at me, pushing his girlfriend aside (nice guy), and was stopped by his friend. I very calmly said, "I wouldn't do that. Getting an assault charge filed against you would really ruin your night." But I had my hand in my pocket, holding my keys so that they were between my fingers, like claws. I was basically ready to punch him with them if he came at me again. Fortunately he didn't, and I walked away unscathed. But damn, I was not happy.

But I did manage to get home without a problem, though there were more drunk and crazy people about. I just was tired of it. Needed to crash.

Anyway, enough of that story. Time for the weekly Formspring round-up. As always, if you have any questions for me, any at all, you can ask me at my Formspring page or send me an email. I know a few people have emailed me and I haven't gotten around to posting them yet. I'm kind of compiling them into one big post. At least that is the plan.


If you are a bottom, what is the oddest, weirdest object you have inserted or had inserted in your butt?

Back when I was younger and bottoming regularly, but didn't have the money or ability to buy toys, I was using one of those cases for holding toothbrushes when you travel as a makeshift dildo. I also used the end of a plunger.

What do You think about negative guys who want to become poz?

I do try to not judge other people, so while I understand someone would want that, I would also discourage the desire if someone told me about it. I don't see any reason being worth the medical problems, expensive drugs, blood tests, and all that other stuff you have to worry about. But, if someone really wants it, I'm probably not going to be able to talk them out of it. Though I will probably try.

What is one food you have never tried but have always wanted to?

Good question. I'm not really sure of a specific food, but I have always wanted to try something from Turkey or that area of the Mediterranean. I've had food that was supposedly Turkesh, but when it is made by a white college-age white chick in a small restaurant near Toledo, Ohio, you wonder how authentic it is.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you like to go and why?

I do have this semi-planned trip around the world, hitting various places along the way. But if I had to pick just one place, I would pick India, because I have wanted to go there for so long. And if I have to pick lne area of India, then Goa beach. Such a beautiful place.

Have you ever been a bukkake recipient? Did you keep track of how many deposits were made?

Not for something so official as to be called a bukkake. But I have had multiple guys shoot their cum on me. I think I would enjoy something more official though. Would be fun to be covered in cum. And, of course, when I was in my slut bottom years, I was to recipient of multiple loads frequently. Just usually in my ass or mouth.

Have you ever been embarrassed going into a sex shop? How old were you the first time you patronized one? Did you buy anything?

I used to be embarrassed or at least a little nervous about going into sex shops. Now I don't care so much. The first time I went into one I was sixteen. Didn't buy anything that time, but I did suck a guy off.     


That's all for this week. Keep the questions coming and I'll keep answering them.

4 comments:

  1. The sex shop and being embarrassed question is something everyone thinks about. But like any retail business they are there to sell merchandise, so why be embarrassed being in the store. They know what their merchandise is used for so if they are not embarrassed to work there, people shouldn't be embarrassed to be in a sex shop.

    Now being seen going into one is different, but if people you know hang out in 'that' part of town, you shouldn't be worried.......lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where I grew up the sex shop was kind of mixed in with everything else, so being seen wasn't so strange. But when I was in college there was one that was a little sketchy on the outside so I never went in. But you had to park in front and the only door was in front. So it must have been strange for the people who went there. Still, I don't see much stigma from it. But then again, I think sex is great.

      Delete
  2. You reacted well–although you shouldn't have reacted to him at all. I know this is very hard for a beau with testosterone ... only some people do incredibly stupid things when drunk, and it could have escalated.

    (I do sound like a worried grand mother, sorry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that I shouldn't have reacted at all, but I had spent so much of the day not reacting and keeping things in that I guess this was a last straw sort of situation. And you don't sound anything like a grandmother. ;-)

      -Ace

      Delete