Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Last Easter Part 1: Return of the Hernia Patient

Just a real quick update for those of you interested, I'm still struggling with my sleep schedule, though I am doing better these days. I'm at least getting more sleep, which is something I definitely need. Hoping I get off my wacky track soon so I can get everything else in my life in order. As it is, I know I'm way behind on emails, so I hope you'll all bare with me as I slowly fix that problem. Now, on to today's post:


It has been almost a year since I wrote about the Hernia Patient in my blog, but he did figure pretty nicely right at the beginning of my Easter break last year. My college only had a four day weekend for Easter, so there wasn't a ton of time to get up to anything, but I definitely wanted to make the most of the time off that I had, especially considering how things were starting to build up, what with graduation coming and all. This was also the weekend after I got fucked by The Breeder (you can read all my posts about him here). After The Breeder helped me scratch a two and a half year old bottoming itch, I was in high spirits and ready to fuck the entire world. So I set up a few meetings to take place over Easter break. The first of which was Thursday night.

For those who don't remember or didn't go back and read, this hot guy was plagued with a hernia, which made him a bit self conscious (he wouldn't take off his shirt) and he was scheduled to go into surgery for it shortly after our planned meeting. In fact, this was the last time we fucked, as his healing time lasted past when I had to go back east.

He was a sexy and sweaty fuck, and he was interested in me trying to work my whole hand into his ass. After I fucked him and worked him open by pounding him from all angles and lubing his ass with a few loads of my cum, I began to finger him and work him open. He was incredibly clean and his hole just spread wide to let my fingers in. I sawed into him, slowly adding more and more digits until I had all of them, even my thumb inside.

Every time I added a finger, he would groan and I would say, "That's another finger." Every time he was amazed. I don't know if he expected it to hurt or take longer or what, but he was very impressed with how quickly and easily his hole was eating my hand up. I was impressed too, though more because he had never been fisted before. I didn't know much about his solo anal play (I never saw any toys, so I don't know if he used them), and I was also the first person to fuck him in a while. So the fact that his ass was that loose was either a great compliment to me, or something else. I chose to believe the compliment.

"You've got all five of my fingers in your hole," I told him as I spanked his ass, leaving bright red marks around where his jock strap framed everything.

But even with a bit of coaxing and a lot of squishing of my fingers, he couldn't get past the knuckles. So I pulled my hand back a bit and pulled my thumb out. I replaced it with fingers from my other hand, still trying to work him open, still prying his hole apart. I could easily have all four fingers of one hand and two from the other in him. But still he couldn't get a whole hand. I wasn't hurting him, there was just a barrier, a certain amount of stretch that he couldn't get past.

Instead of pushing the issue and maybe causing a problem, I decided to finish off the night fucking him again. After I cam panting into the back of his neck, I rolled off him and he pulled the sheets over us. I was spending the night with him, something I had been a little unsure of. I hadn't spent the night with anyone besides my Romeo in quite some time. I didn't know what to expect or do. Should I cuddle? Should I spoon? Should I shy away to my side of the bed? In the end, he made up my mind for me, snoring lightly all the way over on one side of the bed. I got up a little earlier than I needed to the next day, leaving him still in bed, but awake. I said my goodbye and told him to keep in touch. As I got into my car the crisp spring morning was starting to warm up with the sun, and I felt rejuvenated from the exertions of the night before.

I drove off back to my apartment where I planned to take a quick shower before heading out again. After all, I had plans to meet with another man that afternoon for some fun play...

9 comments:

  1. """""and I was also the first person to fuck him in a while. So the fact that his ass was that loose was either a great compliment to me, or something else."""""

    Maybe the 'something else' is how he got his hernia :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually he got it after an operation. Apparently there is a chance of developing one after any major surgery. Kind of scary when you think about it.

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. Whenever I read one of your stories about a past experience like this, I can't help but be a bit jealous of the other man. It must be incredible to share an evening like this with you. rjd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope it is and try to make it as good as possible for whoever I'm with. Thanks for the complement.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully soon i will be able to feel a fist inside of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certain that when the time is right it will happen for you.

      -Ace

      Delete
  4. Ace,

    It would be wonderful to spend a night of having you fuck and breed me and then to have the intimacy of sleeping together till the next morning.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is something we should plan on if we're ever in the same area. I have been told I'm an amazing cuddler.

      -Ace

      Delete
    2. Hope our paths cross sooner than later!

      Delete