Friday, April 6, 2012

Pleasant Surprise

I probably don't need to say this, but even with a sexual life as vast and experienced as mine, I still can be surprised by something new that no one has ever done for me before. And the surprise can heightened if I've not only never experienced it, but also never thought to ask for it or seek it out before. Usually this kind of surprise will be a small thing, something the person I'm with doesn't even think about when they do it. And that, in a way, makes it all the more enjoyable for me. Not only is this person giving me an experience I've never had before, but they do it as if it comes naturally. For me it may be a big deal, but for them, it is just something they want to do to make me feel good. Moments like that are so special to me. Moments when someone is so into me that they do everything possible to make me happy. It may sound selfish, but so often I'm the guy making others happy...it just feels nice to be on the other side.

He had warned me before we met up that he was short. Only about five feet tall. That didn't bother me so much, and I wasn't entirely sure what to expect anyway. When it comes to height, I have no frame of reference. All people shorter than me seem the same height until we're up close, and all people taller than me are the same way. But I know people shorter than him and was confident I wouldn't have any problems.

He also told me he had huge balls, something I was very interested in seeing for myself.

We met at a cafe near where he lived. He was working on his computer as I walked in and we talked for a bit while he finished up some important thing he had to do. He was incredibly smart, funny, and friendly, and I caught myself really enjoying spending time just sitting across the table talking to him. To the point that when we both expressed how tired we were, I wasn't sure if we would end up hooking up, but I was totally happy with the evening anyway.

After a while he and I did leave the cafe and walked to where his car was, stopping only for a quick bite of real food on our way. When we got to his apartment he apologized for the mess. I looked around. Sure, some of the furniture was a bit old and none of it matched, and he had some books and papers scattered on tables; but nothing screamed messy to me. Hell, I laughed when he brought it up because I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious. But if that was messy, than I would love to see it clean. Must sparkle like in a commercial.

I sat on his couch and made small talk while he finished off the sandwich he had bought. Then he sat down beside me and we both got a bit comfortable, snuggling together and holding each other. He had told me that it had been a long time since he had last been held by another man, and I really wanted to make our time together memorable for him. I wanted his refresher on man sex to be the best he had ever had. If he wanted to be held, I was going to hold him and not stop touching him for a single moment.

The surprise came after I suggested he show me to his bed. As I was on top of him, trying to decide if I would keep kissing him or fake it (he wasn't a great kisser, not terrible, but didn't use his tongue at all) I felt his arms go around me. Then his fingers spread out. Then they started kneading my back. In moments I was moaning and panting like a puppy. He was making me melt and turn into a puddle of goo while I was on top of him. While I was having sex with him. That was something no one had ever done to me before. I've been massaged before sex, in between sessions, and after sex; but never while I was in the process of actually having sex. I didn't know what to make of it.

"No one has ever done this for me before," I panted on top of him.

"Really? This is just something I do with my hands. I like to massage."

"But no one has ever massaged me while I was fucking them."

He just smiled as if he were embarrassed, as if I had caught him doing something wrong. But there was nothing wrong with what his hands were doing to me as they danced along my back. It was as if a month's worth of stress and aggravation was being melted out of me. How could this man not have guys falling over backwards to get the benefit of those hands? But while I was the center of their attention, I wasn't thinking of other men. I was just happy that I had him and that he was mine to use and keep until I left.

And sadly I did have to leave. He dressed with me a dropped me off at the subway station so I wouldn't have to walk. Even though it was late at night and I had work the next day, every muscle in my body was begging me to just sleep over and let him rub me all night. But I couldn't. I reluctantly got out of his car, promising myself that I would get those hands on me again. Soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ace,

    I hope you are able to meet up with him again.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm hoping to meet up with him again soon.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete