Wednesday, May 2, 2012

An Ace Update

My goal in today's blog entry is to give an update on myself, my blog, and a little sexy tidbit as well. Instead of trying to meld them all together, I'll make separate sections. That way you can easily jump to whatever part interests you the most. Again, I'm sorry for my lack of recent updates. After this week I should be back on a more regular schedule.


Ace


I'm doing alright here, thanks for asking. I managed to make it through last week's extra work and school work without getting sick or having any major issues, other than the one I mentioned where I just couldn't get off because I was too damn tired. Well, by my last day at work this past week I was kind of a drone on my feet, saying the right things mostly, just on autopilot. And even then sometimes I would mess things up while speaking and only just catch myself. Needless to say, I was happy when I got home Saturday night. I even did something I've done in the past when I had a bad week or even just a bad day: I baked a cake. I don't know why, but for me baking (and then eating) a cake can really make up for a lot. I just enjoy doing it.

Sunday, however, a few things went wrong. The first was that I remembered that my first final paper was due Monday night and I really needed to get that done. The second was that plans I had made to see a movie with a friend got mucked up big time (not my friend's fault at all) and that brought me down. I did get some work done on the paper and I did see the movie and have a good time, but the day was not nearly as relaxing as it should have been as my first day off in a long time. For anyone wondering, I did get the paper in on time, though it took me most of Monday to do so.

I still have more final work to be done, but at least a big lump of it is over with. As nervous as I am writing a big paper, I feel so much better having turned it in. Definitely a good feeling.

I have, however, fallen quite behind in emails and blog reading of my own. I feel really bad about that and will attempt to catch up again at the first opportunity. If you are waiting to hear back from me, I ask that you have the patience to wait just a bit more. I'm glad that I have such great readers. So far no one has gotten very angry at me for my lack of replies. I'm going to knock on wood now.

The Blog


The blog reached over 100,000 views! Hurray! Everyone throw their confetti! Time to have a party!

Actually at the time of my writing this it is about 300 over, so I guess I missed the exact time it happened. And I know for some of you that isn't very big news, but as we are coming up on my one year bloggiversary, I have to say I'm very excited. If you had asked me a year ago how well I thought my blog would do, I'd probably have guessed that I would get a couple of view per post and just be happy that my writing was touching a few people. To know that I regularly get views, and even some when I'm not posting regularly, makes me very happy and overwhelmingly glad I decided to do this almost a year ago. I know I said I would be doing something special for the 100,000 mark, but I haven't quite gotten that put together yet. It is one of my top priorities when I am free from my current levels of work.

I'm also still fielding suggestions for things I can do to celebrate my one year mark. So far I've gotten suggestions to get a tattoo or a piercing, both of which are great options. If anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

Sex


OK, boys and girls, here is the good stuff.

A few weeks ago I was a bit dejected because he had just finished basketball practice and was too tired for the aggressive, hard fuck I wanted. But I settled down and enjoyed the gentle fuck he offered. So when he picked me up after his baseball practice, I wasn't sure what to expect from him. I was once again surprised.

Where earlier he had lain me down softly and held me, this time he pushed me. Where last time there had been a slow removal of clothes, this time there was a lustful haste. Where previously there had been a smooth, gentle rhythm, now there was a frenzied and quick beat.

We were both naked and a little hot, but he was damp and cool to the touch. Still covered in the sweat of the practice he had just been at. "Do you like me all sweaty?" he asked, almost as if uncertain I would answer yes. I didn't answer at all. Instead I smiled lustfully and dove into his pits, sniffing and licking where his heady scent was most prevalent. When I finally had his pants and soaked briefs down I dove onto his erect cock, taking it as far back into my throat as it would go so that I could press my face to his wet pubes. Ever breath I took it was filled with his salty, sweet aroma and it made my head a little dizzy as I gagged myself on him.

I played with his ample foreskin in my teeth and lips. I bit his nipples hard. He rolled me around on the bed, at time one or both of us were at risk of falling off. In one moment, we were sixty-nining and his balls were pressed to my closed eyes. The next moment I was on my back getting my ass eaten and stroked by his tongue, my hole grazed and scraped by his stubble. My cock rubbed raw by his face.

We both came at roughly the same time, loosing our ability to hold back. I was amazed at my own volume, I had cum earlier that day. He was amazed too. He couldn't stop talking about it for a few minutes, talking about how much cum I had shot as if I hadn't been there. As if I wouldn't believe him. It was fun and cute. Like listening to a child talk about his favorite ride at Disney World.

Much less time had transpired than I had thought. We were collapsed on his bed, me on top of him, both of us sweating and drying in the wake of his air conditioner. I rolled off him and he turned the lights out, the television on. We let the shows play quietly as we held each other in the darkness and kissed. When I got cold we shifted under the covers and I nearly fell asleep on his furry chest. When the sun had finally set, we both got dressed and he took me home.

But before that he took me to a restaurant. Neither of us had eaten yet, and it was late on a Sunday evening. We were far enough out of the city that places were actually closing up early. We tried a few places before we found a restaurant that was still serving, though they were out of certain foods, and had a very nice meal. It was actually the perfect way to end the weekend, and I was almost sad to start the next week after it.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100,000-milestone. And your encounter with Basketball Boy sounds incredibly sexy. I would have savored every drop of your cum. xo rjd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, and thank you very much my friend.

      -Ace

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the milestone Sir. boy will try to find something to give You in celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need, but I won't try to stop you either!

      -Ace

      Delete
  3. Ace,

    Congrats on 100,000 and glad to hear that you made it through the work week and got the paper in.

    As I read the sex part of the post I felt I was watching it happen in front of me.

    Thanks for sharing with all of us!

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. And thank you so much. You've obviously been a big part of that achievement.

      -Ace

      Delete
  4. Great news all the way around. Congrats on all fronts . God I love post workout sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed that you enjoy post workout sex. I do too, though it has been too long since I had some. Too long since I worked out, really.

      -Ace

      Delete