Monday, May 21, 2012

The Boy Keeps Me Busy

I know it has been a while since my last blog post, but man, I have a good reason for it. In the past few days I've learned that my boy and I have a slight problem: we can't get out of bed. And I don't mean just sex (though that has been happening, make no mistake). When I'm in bed with my boy and he wraps his arms around me, you can be sure that I'm either drifting off to sleep within minutes, or I'm resting comfortably with his head on my chest and I don't want either of us to move. My boy is amazingly comfortable, and he seems to think I am too. Plus he keeps me warm when I'm cold, but somehow never overheats me even though the weather is making my little apartment heat up pretty hot these days.

I've managed to get out of bed long enough to go to work while he has been here, but we haven't done a whole lot besides dinner, grocery shopping, seeing The Avengers, and yesterday we had an afternoon walk through the Public Garden. Oh, and we hit up the local leather bar, but that is a story for another day. I never want to leave the bed when he is around, my energy is just sapped. In fact, many of the times we've messed around it has been because we needed to get up and it was the best way I could think of to get us pumped up and out of bed.

My boy arrived early in the morning after taking an all night flight into Boston. Neither of us had gotten much sleep the night before, so the first thing we did, actually, was hop into bed and cuddle together. It wasn't until later, when I was getting up and ready for some lunch, that we first got down to the good stuff. It was different than it had been back in January. It seemed faster, but that isn't really the way to describe it. We knew each other's body so much better this time around. We knew all the buttons to push to cause pleasure. There wasn't the same kind of exploring and experimenting. It was more like riding a bike after a long break, we were wobbly at first, but our bodies remembered quickly enough.

The renewal was part of the quickness too. In the days before his flight, both of us felt the pull getting tighter, the thrill that we were going to be together again soon. We had been aware of the space between us these past few months, what with the entire country between us. But the distance never seemed greater than in the hours leading up to his departure. I wanted to fast-forward time to get him here sooner. I wanted to sleep the days away so that I wouldn't have to be aware of the minutes ticking by. My boy felt the same. All that lust, all that need, had pooled up inside of us and it exploded when we were finally in each other's arms. He touched my erect cock and all that need was boiling in my balls. The skin at the head of my dick was flaring, waiting to spread his lips and pierce his throat.

It was a happy torture to finally give in to the desire. The pleasure was almost painful, and the excitement was electric. When his lips touched my belly and his hands caressed my thigh, there was no stopping the moment, but I could have stayed right there forever. His head traveled down farther and farther, eventually drawing my cock into his mouth. I was hard by then. The kind of hard that I rarely get, the kind that makes my cock about a quarter inch longer and much thicker. The kind of hard that means I'm beyond turned on. The kind of hard that means I'm about to fuck you hard, so you better just open up and take it, because you don't really have a choice anymore.

The best thing about my boy is that he does open up. I never have to worry if I'll choke him or rip him open. My boy isn't nearly as delicate as his sweet smile would lead you to believe. My boy can keep up with the best of them, and he takes me in like I'm liquid. I get rough with him and he enjoys it. He isn't one of those destroyed holes that just bloom open and seem to never close, but he blooms for me, and that is all that matters.

And god but I miss falling asleep in the arms of someone I just had sex with. Call me a sap, but it feels good, and it feels right. I don't do it with most people I fuck. I can't. So when I'm with someone I can, I take every advantage to do so.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a nice time with him. Savor the momments you are together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace,

    Glad to hear that you are enjoying you time together. You deserve some rest and relaxation.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete