Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day and a Jerk Off Quiz

Happy Mother's Day to you mothers out there that read my blog! I hope you all have a great day and that you're kids treat you right (if they're old enough to do such things). And to all of you that have mother's try to do something right by them. I'm spending some time with mine this weekend, though part of that is me helping her with some stuff. That was the original plan when we both suddenly realized it was also Mother's Day. Does anyone else forget about the Hallmark Holidays like I do? I feel like I'm not the only one.

No big stories relating to Mother's Day for me. The only one I got for you is that last year on Mother's Day I was up in Michigan seeing my dear friend and mentor, The Breeder, and having a great time making out with him and rolling around naked before going out to dinner then settling in for the night and having one of the best experiences sleeping with another person in my life. So yeah, that is a great memory. You can look in my tags for the Breeder if you would like to read that story.

I know Sunday is usually when I do my Formspring Days, but I actually got a fun quiz in my email recently and thought that to switch things up I would answer that instead. I am, as always, looking for more questions however, so please feel free to head over to my page and ask me anything you like. If Formspring isn't your thing, you can also always email me and I will answer your questions there too.


JO QUIZ

1. How did you discover masturbation?
I was pretty young, I think 5th grade, but maybe sooner, when I even learned it was a thing. I was kind of an early bloomer in the jerk-off world too. The first time I ever jerked off to orgasm I shot sperm.

2. Did anybody teach you how, or did you figure it out by yourself?
I read about it a book or two and kind of figured it out on my own from there.

3. How many inches long is your penis when it's soft? & when hard?
Not sure about soft, but hard it is at least seven and a quarter, sometimes seven and a half if I'm really horny.

4. Are you cut? or are you uncut?
I'm that semi-cut state where they left some of the foreskin behind.

5. How many times a day or week do you jack off on average? 

Usually once a day, especially if I haven't had sex in a while.

6. Do you use your right or your left hand? 

Both, but mostly right.

7. Have you ever jacked another dude off? 
Of course. Many, many dudes.

8. Do you eat your own cum?

Fairly often, though not every time. My own cum was the first I tasted, however.

9. If you've given a JO buddy a hand job, do you eat his cum?
Usually. I'm kind of a pig for cum. 

10. Does your cum taste sweet or sour?
Depends on what I eat.

11. When you have an orgasm, does your cum shoot out or ooze out?

I'm a shooter...and a rather good one at that.

12. What's the weirdest place where you've ever jacked off?

Friend's parent's bedroom.

13.  Have you ever jacked off outdoors? If so, where?

Plenty of times. Either while cruising or just in my own back yard when I was being mischievous.

14. What do you do for a living?
Barely scrape by, that's what.

15. Have you ever jacked off in a public place?
Oh, yeah. Public bathrooms, outdoors, parking lots...

16.  Do you get any precum when you're jacking off?
I leak precum like a faucet.

17. Do you use lube to jack off with and, if so, what?
I don't always have to, but when I do use lube, it is either Str8Cam or SPUNK lube (both made by the same guy, a friend, who is really nice).

18. Does your cock hang to the left or to the right? Is your cock curved?
I want to say left though it kind of stays in the middle usually. And when erect, my cock has a wonderful curve, perfect for hitting that special spot.

19. Are you bi,? gay? straight? 

I like to call myself pansexual, but bi works too, if you struggle with the idea of pansexuality.

20. Have you ever been caught jacking off? If yes, by whom?

A couple of times. Most recently by my freshman year roommate, so a while ago. Usually if someone sees me jerking it, I wanted them to.

21. Have you ever taken pictures of yourself jacking off?

Yep. Even posted some of them.

22.  Have you ever made a video of yourself jacking off?

In the past.

23. Have you ever taken pictures or video of someone else jacking off?

Yes. Though often I join in too soon to take pictures.

24. What kind of JO sessions to you enjoy the most?

Long, drawn out ones where I get to fall in love with my body all over again.

25.  Do you ever think about any of your friends when you jack off?

I have a few that I think about. Some of them I've fucked with, others are totally fantasy.

26. Is your cum thick or thin?

Depends how many times I've cum already, though I can be thick for a few rounds.

27. Do you shoot your load onto your stomach or into something?

Depends on if I want a quick clean up or not.

28. Have you ever tried to suck your own cock? Can you?

I used to be able to when I was young and a lot more flexible. Then I built up my abs and lost the flex. Now I'm a bit too fat to make it all the way.

29. Where do you jack off most often?

My apartment.

30.  If you have a partner, do you jack off with or for him/her?

If I'm in a relationship, a little mutual masturbation is usually on the menu.

31.  Do you like watching other dudes jack off?

Very, very much so. Especially when it is in person.

32.  Whom would you most want to see jack off?

Paul Rudd or Daniel Craig. Or both at the same time.

33.  What kind of underwear do you wear?

Mostly briefs or trunks/boxer briefs. But I do wear thongs and jock straps frequently too. Not a boxer fan or commando.

34. Do you ever go commando? 
Only when I have to.

35. Do you pull just your cock out when taking a leak, or all your junk?
Um, not to brag, but only my cock usually fits through the zipper.

36. Where (or what scenario) haven't you jerked off that you would like to?

I'd like to jerk off in a church. I've jerked and had sex in a chapel, but not a full-on church. Yeah, I'm kind of a sinner.

37. How old are you now?

22. Will be 23 in the fall.

38. Where were you when you jerked off the first time?

My bed back in my old home.

39. What did you think of your very first orgasm, and how did it feel?

I didn't know what to expect. I actually jerked off a few times without orgasming because I didn't know what it was or that it could happen. When I finally went all the way, I think I was amazed by the feeling. I started jerking off a lot more often after that.

40. After you discovered masturbation, did you show your friends/relatives how to do it?

I didn't really have any relatives younger than me growing up, and I didn't start talking to friends about sex until much later.

41. Were you ever caught masturbating, and if so, who caught you?
I think I already answered that.

42. How did you feel about getting caught?

Usually embarrassed. There was only one time getting caught ever lead to sex. Usually it led to the other person uttering a "Whoops" and shutting the door.

43. How long did it take you to reach orgasm the first time?

Um...yeah, I can't remember that.

44. How long does it take you to reach orgasm now?

Depends on how badly I want it. I've gotten pretty good at getting myself off these days.

45. Have your masturbation habits changed?

Oh, totally. For example, when I first started, I only used my thumb and forefinger. It never occurred to me to use my whole hand until a long while later!

46. What is your favorite technique?

I would have to say the one I've heard referred to as the Endless Vagina. Basically you are lubed up and pull one hand down the length of your cock, with the next hand ready to keep going. You then bring the bottom one up before you leave the top of your second hand so that your head is never out in the open. You keep doing that and it is like a constant penetration. Love it. 
.
47. Do you now prefer to masturbate alone or with somebody?

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I just need some good old fashioned self-loving.

48. How long was your longest masturbation session?

Oh, god. I can edge for hours if I let myself.

49. Do you moan when you masturbate?
Depends on what I'm doing to myself, but usually I don't.

50. What do you like to think about when you masturbate?

Fucking. Getting sucked off. Sucking someone off. Sometimes even getting fucked.

51. What "slang" term you use for your penis?
Cock, prick, dick...the usual.

52. What "slang" term(s) you use for masturbating?

Jerking, jerk-off, wanking. I'm not much for slang I guess.

56. What "slang" term(s) you use for semen?

Cum. That's about it.

57. Have you have had any j/o contests, and if so what was the competition?

I was part of one once and only once. A group of guys seeing who could last the longest. I almost won.

58. Have you ever masturbated in school/at work?

Both.

59. When you first saw your semen, what did you think it was? 

I already knew what semen was, so I figured it out.

60. What do you do BEFORE you start masturbating?

Get naked? I don't really have a ritual.

61. What do you wear now when you masturbate?

Usually nothing.

62. Have you ever seen someone else masturbate...whether or not they knew you were watching?

I've seen people who didn't know and people who did.

63. Do you have a blog?
You're reading it.

64. Were you masturbating while answering this quiz?
More like groping my hard cock through my pants in between typing answers, but kind of.




OK, that's all for this time. And I really enjoyed answering those questions too. I'm glad I got it in an email.

3 comments:

  1. I'm confused, so your mother sent you this quiz to answer on mother's day?.......lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! No. I got it from a reader. Sorry that wasn't clear.

      -Ace

      Delete
    2. It was clear enough, son. Cyberi4a jus' yankin' yo chain.

      Delete