Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A New Roommate For Ace

That's right, I'm going to have someone moving in with me tomorrow. He is actually the guy who I'm going to be rooming with when I move to my new apartment, but his lease goes up first so he is crashing with me for the rest of my lease until we find a new apartment to rent. Should be pretty fun, he is a really great guy, and I'm glad to have him as a roommate and friend. I'm also glad to have someone sharing the apartment and keeping it a nice place to be.

I don't anticipate this putting a halt on my sexual activities in the near future. He is gay and I don't think he will have much of a problem with it as long as I'm not in his face with it. I may have to adjust a bit and learn new times that work out, but I think I'll be fine.

What might put a brief halt on my sex life is the fact that I'm working almost every day in the month of June. I'll be getting a nice bit of extra cash flow, but other than that I'm going to be pretty stressed. I'm not totally sure how things are going to go, but I anticipate there will be a lot more posts about my past this coming month that there will be about the present. Which is fine, I have plenty of stories to tell, and some longer threads that need to be finished. The series of posts about my first boyfriend, for example, are coming to a close, and I'm not sure why I've put off finishing them for so long. But that is besides the point.

I guess the best thing to take away from this post is that things are starting to look up for me. I've got a person sharing my apartment, plans for moving in a few months, and some extra cash coming in that is much-needed. Expect things to go way downhill shortly. That's half a joke and half my pessimistic future-sight.

I'll probably have an update later about how the roommate thing is going and then another about my upcoming move. Fingers crossed that everything goes well!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you will be moving and I hope to a nicer place.

    After what you said last night, while you're still at the old place, I hope this guy is a plumber :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, I called him last night to tell him what had happened and he knew right away what the problem was. It took the plumbers my management company sent in multiple trips to figure it out, so this guy is definitely good.

      -Ace

      Delete
    2. Hopefully he's better at home repair then I am of spelling the word plummer.....lol

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the roommate Ace.

    I moved in to a roommate situation in May and am adjusting and know you will too.

    (((HHUUGGSS)))
    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always difficult to go from living alone to living with someone else, but I've done it before so I should be OK.

      -Ace

      Delete
  3. Congrats man - sounds like it will be a great summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our trades right now & make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete