Sunday, July 8, 2012

Formspring--It has been a while

Wow! Been a lon time since I posted one of these babies. I wont go into it again how I've been busy lately, but basically when I found it harder to keep the blog regularly, I decided not to do the Formspring updates because I didn't want it to look like that was all I did. I've seen some blogs which are pretty much just people answering formspring over and over and I didn't want that to be me. It has, however, been a while so I figure now would be a great time.

As usual, I'll give you a little update on my life too. Remember that roommate who I was excited about getting an apartment with? Turns out he is a bit more flakey than I realized and I may be finding a place for myself soon. Honestly, I'm not even that upset about moving in alone again. I really just wanted the company and help with the rent. But if I have to, I will go another year by myself. I can deal.

I've also been having a lot of accidents recently which are so very, very not fun. For example, on Thursday I was at work doing some stocking of items and in back getting boxes. As I was bet over to pick a box up from the floor, I heard a creak from the shelf next to me. I had enough time to think, "Oh crap," before two rather heavy boxes tumbled and landed on my exposed back, giving me a nice bruise and a muscle ache. Then on Friday, as I was cleaning up for the night, I dropped something that weighs between thirty and forty pounds and barely caught it against my thigh where my wallet sits, and now have a nice bruise there too. Been doing good.

But not everything has been bad. Believe it or not, I've recently been seeing friends I hadn't seen in a while and getting out of my funk. Been having sex again, which is always good, and just generally getting back into the swing of my life. That's right, folks, Ace is coming back!

Now on to the Formspring questions for today. As always you can ask me anything on my Formspring page or send me an email. I am trying to keep as on top of emails as possible these days, but if I don't get back to you right away, I apologize.


If you shoot your load on your partner's face who's responsible for clean-up?

That really depends in the person I'm with. On an average, given day, I would prefer we share the clean-up duties and enjoy my cum together. However, if my partner isn't into cum, I will gladly eat it myself. And if we are in a Dom/sub situation, I will always expect my sub to take care of all cleaning.

What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you?

Honestly, I'm usually the one who is being romantic. Not sure if that's because I'm naturally romantic or because I don't pick especially amazing people to date, but that's beside the point. I would have to say that, at this stage of my life, the most romantic thing anyone has done for me is to greet me at the door when I come home with dinner almost ready and a nice massage. Then after dinner we cuddled and I got treated right.

What is your favorite position for sex?

I love a guy with his ass up on his knees for long-dicking. I can get into a great rhythm of pulling almost all the way out and slamming home that I love. And sometimes I will pull myself up into a crouch behind the guy and really go to town (been told that is called "froggy style"). When a guy is flat on his stomach I love the creative angles I can get with my penetration just with a simple shift on my part. I love to be at a 90 degree angle with our bodies so I am basically fucking him sideways.

I do like face-to-face with a guys legs on my shoulders, but I find that a hard position to keep long unless the guy can really bend. The ass just isn't in the right spot and I can't get as deep. I like that for vaginal sex though. My best position for face-to-face is with one leg up and one leg down so I'm splitting the guy. But again, if he isn't flexible and helping hold his legs up, I can't go long without getting hurt from the pressure. I've had pulled muscles in my groin area from guys pushing back with their legs.

Do you think Asian people are attractive?

Yes! :-D Both the men and women are just so incredibly attractive. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I think I'm really attracted to their skin tone. Haven't had sex with too many though...

What play, opera, musical, or other shows would You like to see on stage?

I would love to see Hair on stage some time. I've already seen The Lion King, but I would love to see it again. Sweeney Todd would be fun too. For opera, well, I'm not sure. La Traviatta (which I think I spelled wrong) is always good, but I mostly like to LISTEN to opera, not watch it. The Golden Rings cycle would be fun though. For drama, I would love to see Sleuth and I've never seen Titus Andronicus before.

When riding a rollercoaster do You prefer to sit in the front, back, or does it matter to You?

I would like to go on enough times to get each spot. Unless I don't like the coaster. But when I like one, you best believe I will be riding it over and over again.

Describe your masturbation technique? Be as specific as possible. For example, do you concentrate o the shaft or rub the head, etc..

I'm going to assume this is for when I'm really serious about jerking off and not just shooting a load for the sake of getting off. In that case, I switch it up between the full shaft and just the head. Both things make me pour pre-cum like a leaky faucet (but then, I can pre-cum without touching my dick at all). I like to rub my pre-cum all over the shaft and my balls to really soak them. When I'm close to orgasm, I stroke quickly with one hand and the other is either pressing my lower abdomin or my perenium, both of which are hot spots for me.

That's all for this week. Hope you enjoyed and keep the questions coming. I love to answer them. It gives me a chance to touch on subjects that I don't normally write about in the blog. Thanks for everyone who has already asked, as well.

2 comments:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Follow our signals right now & make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete