Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ace Update: Another Birthday

It's not a candle, but...*insert blowjob pun here*

Holly crap, today is my birthday! The big two three. I honestly feel a bit surprised at this one. It seems to have come out of nowhere, and the past year seems to have blown by in a lot of ways. Though, I guess I can't really say that it doesn't feel like a year. I guess I just feel like the year has gone by a bit differently than I really expected. I'm working at a job I don't really like, taking a semester off from grad school, I've actually been having sex, but mostly with one person in recent months...I could go on.

But instead I've chosen to overlook the bad and move forward on this day. In fact, as part of this new desicion, I've actually plugged in my computer and turned it on for the first time in weeks. I've mostly kept my online presence down and have only been using my phone. I've been really bad about emails...though I have to blame some of that on the extra hours I was working in the weeks leading up to my big move. I'm honestly surprised that the shift to my new apartment went as smoothly as it did, considering how little time I had to do any actual packing. I was without cable and internet for about four days though, which kind of sucked (I love my TV...seriously). And if you thought I was bad at packing, you should see me unpack. Did I mention I hadn't even bothered to take out my computer until now?

But you know what? I baked myself a birthday cake last night, and I haven't baked anything in a long time. After work today I'm probably going to be seeing my fuck buddy for a little bit (we haven't totally squared everything away, as we both have work today and tomorrow), and I'm actually feeling very optimistic for the future.

So that being said, I guess I should thank all my loyal readers for once again hanging by me while real life kicks me around a bit. I truly believe that this time will be the last time that I have a big outage like that. At least for a long while. And while I am obviously not expecting any gifts (not that I ever do expect them) I know I got some for my birthday last year. So, if you are interested in buying me something, I have updated all my information at my Amazon wishlist, the link to which you can find in the bar to the right. I'm always incredibly grateful to anyone who sends me anything. Honestly, I wish there was a way to have others pay for my groceries. That's where most of my money seems to be going these days.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day on my birthday today! Thanks to everyone who has already sent me well-wishes.

-Ace

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday you big-dicked bastard! I still have a couple presents waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sir, in just over 7 weeks i will be there again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hippo 'n birdies! Keep an eye out in a couple weeks for Samhain presents. xo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Ace!

    Understand about how moves go....been through two since the first of May.

    I would love to blow your cock and get it nice and wet and then allow you to have your way with my ass.....that is my birthday present to you!

    HUGS & GROPE
    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cock is so unfricking fair.

    signed: smaller than average.

    ReplyDelete